canned.....

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

canned.....

is what I got today....

well the evil leader of femenist neo nazo regime, vlicton von dike finally fired me today, and I guess she is head hunting two others. Mostly because we were going to report the BS in teh warehouse. Claimed it was because of tardiness, cuz I was half hour late last week(when alot of people have been tardy lately....including her and her friggin wife all the time, daily...)

life goes on.... just hope something comes up...i am going to sleep now, need rest.... school at 2 this afternoone. thats the reason a job might be harder to get....oy....sleep for now..

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

don't dwell on it, man. find a new, easier job to get some supplemental funds with. and don't hurry too much while looking. keep the stress levels down. meditate. all that malarkey.

my job, you know what i do? i sit in a soft chair and take call-ins for a factory. get about 30 a night. other than that, i study (hint----become a security officer)
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Yo keep your head up,.. what a man is made up of shows in trying times. This, wether you believe it or not, is a chance to grow. They say when one door shuts, another opens!!! Stay positive, and keep up your fitness, helps emotionally!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

have faith bro that all will work out
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

sorry to hear that zero v. methinks something else will come along though. keep your head up brotha.
  6. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Geez, it's happening to too many of us! That sucks Zero, but at least AM's still here for us unemployed guys, right?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Geez, it's happening to too many of us! That sucks Zero, but at least AM's still here for us unemployed guys, right?
    Till you can't pay your ISP

Tomorrow, go to work, go running in the place....when you spot her....freeze and stare at her till she freaks out...then when she moves or says "I'm callin the cops" SCREAM AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS......

"I CAN SMELL YOUR CVNT!"

Then......walk away casually....
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  142 lbs.
    Answers

Zero V, those dykes make me sick. LOL
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Cool

eh. she fired another guy too. lol, he is taking action though by sending photos he took of where our work was relabeling expiration dates to the attorney general and osha.

eh, its a good thing. I aint worried about it. I am happy, i am free, for a week or two at least. I hated that place with every fiber of my being. Now at least I can experience something new, and probably make more money. My only issue is my class that is at 2pm on tues/thurs.

Still, I feel like I found my muse. Not knowing what tommorow brings, its awesome actually.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  142 lbs.
    Answers

Did she know u were a christian?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rick28 View Post
    Did she know u were a christian?
    yeah, I was the only one there. I had the nickname preacher or preach for the longest time ill she took over..... about 6 months ago.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I had the nickname preacher or preach for the longest time
    dude, i wonder how you got that nickname zero
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  142 lbs.
    Answers

yeah, I was the only one there. I had the nickname preacher or preach for the longest time ill she took over..... about 6 months ago.

She probably would've had me arrested for hate speech. LOL
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    dude, i wonder how you got that nickname zero

yeah, but I am much more settle, and informative in person. I have had Muslims second guess their religion(thats hard to do...).

More over, I just answer the infinite questions they have(never been stumped,only dsade stumps be...not really, just asks the same question repeatedly regardless of answer lol).

And do the good guy bit, people come to me for moral advice, and so on, and I let slip with off colored jokes a lil so they feel comfortable around me :P. No reason to be a stiffy.

my old boss actually put that on my 1 year review, that they call me preach, and raved about that being a good thing....I have a copy of those papers... going in my figgin resume... ah... just gotta find it is all.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  142 lbs.
    Answers

yeah, but I am much more settle, and informative in person. I have had Muslims second guess their religion(thats hard to do...).

More over, I just answer the infinite questions they have(never been stumped,only dsade stumps be...not really, just asks the same question repeatedly regardless of answer lol).

And do the good guy bit, people come to me for moral advice, and so on, and I let slip with off colored jokes a lil so they feel comfortable around me :P. No reason to be a stiffy.

my old boss actually put that on my 1 year review, that they call me preach, and raved about that being a good thing....I have a copy of those papers... going in my figgin resume... ah... just gotta find it is all.

I'm not as aggresive as you seen me here. I control myself most of the time. I'm a little blunt and to the point. Kind of explains why I have very little friends. My church famliy gets it though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Canned chicken
    By StackedCop in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:48 PM
  2. Canned Chicken Breast
    By Domenic in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 03:53 PM
  3. Canned vs. Fresh Veggies.
    By hypo in forum Weight Loss