Nizoralman too busy?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Anybody order stuff from Nizoralman as of late? Ordered but no response from him still.

Damn, that was a waste of a thread, eh? :D :saw:

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i ordered some nizoral a week or 2 back - came in like 2 days - was shocked as hell.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thats odd. I always get a reply or a confirmation within like two hours of my order. This is definately a first.

You know any boards he frequents so maybe I can PM him?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Damn man, 3 days now. This is some BS. Does anbody else know where I can get some Spiro 5% cream online?

Help a brother out. :(

dainbramaged

i was told the next best place was www.minoxidil.com it costs a bit more though. if you find anyplace better, let us all know.

...though it doesn't seem to be there any longer...??? or I just can't find it.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Wow, its been over a week now and still nothing. Is it really that hard to do their own jobs? I've sent countless e-mails to them and still nothing. I shouldn't have to worry and deal with this kind of $hit. People make me fvckin sick sometimes.

I even tried calling them and it seems that their phone line is no longer available and its some other companies now. Nizoralman is now on my $hitlist...........fvckers.

If anyone has ordered from them recently, let me know if you got your $hit please, I'm not to peachy right now.

Thank You.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Going on 2 weeks now and still nothing. The only other place I know of is minoxidil.com. But, you first have to fill out a mail-in form so that Dr. Lee will be able to treat you legally. And that takes at least a month maybe longer.

I'm gonna give it till the end off this week for NM. If still nothing then I have no other choice but contacting the authorities. I'm sick of this $hit, he did it to himself.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Maybe we can get LegalGear to start carrying them???

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Maybe we can get LegalGear to start carrying them???
Bro, that would be the $hit right there. I'm all for it. I would even pay more because I know their customer service is top line.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Well lets get on that then, Id definately be a customer for life. 3 minutes once a day and Im not going ot lose my hair...

Who do we talk to in order to get this moving?

BigV