Opinion on Penile pills

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Opinion on Penile pills


    I know will get clowned and probably bashed... that's ok. I am sure a lot of the guys on here have felt like they could use an inch or two.....don't lie. Have any of you guys tried any, and have gotten good results? I bet some of you guys felt like your jimmy wonder shrunk a bit from all the stuff you used to bulk up..... don't lie lol. Maybe you did not actually purchase anything for the sole purpose of giving mr winky some length so that when at attention the tatoo on it would read "welcometoanbolicmindshopeyoue njoyyourstay". Maybe you used a BB supp that gave you some added size. Do share.


  2. .... most the stuff Ive taken has done the opposite

    I love me some anabolic induced wood.... so does the Mrs's

    Check out some Icariin an natural PDe5 inhibitor.... (same thing to a lesser degree that Viagra does)...

    Dont know nothing bout any enlargement pills though, would have a pissed off wife if I went a growin any more.... already complains.

  3. I'd need to loose an inch or two jk
    •   
       


  4. I've heard people say there are exercises and whatnot that can help you gain, ...I exercise the **** outta mine and it doesnt change

    Surgery is prob your best bet, if you're desperate.

    Shoot some aas directly into it haha jk

  5. c0ck pushups might help....

  6. LMAO... I love this whole album.


  7. lol at the push up vid

  8. yall just too funny. Not having a problem, just allowed my mind to drift and came up with this topic. Glad you took to it so well.
  9. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I know will get clowned and probably bashed... that's ok. I am sure a lot of the guys on here have felt like they could use an inch or two.....don't lie. Have any of you guys tried any, and have gotten good results? I bet some of you guys felt like your jimmy wonder shrunk a bit from all the stuff you used to bulk up..... don't lie lol. Maybe you did not actually purchase anything for the sole purpose of giving mr winky some length so that when at attention the tatoo on it would read "welcometoanbolicmindshopeyoue njoyyourstay". Maybe you used a BB supp that gave you some added size. Do share.
    Leviathan Reloaded by Palo Alto Labs and PowerFull by USP ran together always seem to do the trick for me. I'm not sure which one does what, but for some reason when I take these two together I hang lower and I throw ropes. I'm almost positive that the Powerfull is responsible for the increased volume, And somehow the Leviathan is responsible for hanging lower, becuase i've taken Powerfull with out the Levi and didn't get the good hang that I get from the Levi, but without the powerfull i don't get the nice volumizing.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    yall just too funny. Not having a problem, just allowed my mind to drift and came up with this topic. Glad you took to it so well.
    you knew this would happen lol. If we had any good tips we'd surely throw them your way.

  11. I'm pretty sure you're stuck with what you've got as far as size.

  12. If your looking to up stamina and volume... you cant really beat Macca, Horny Goat weed, and Fenugreek seed, all stacked together. And if you need a little more "blood flow" try throwing in some Arginine AKG..

    Thats my PCT saving grace stack... Cant afford to have a slip up...haha

  13. There are some promising leads...but especially since the demise of certain OTC androgenics, finding just the right ingredients is difficult.

    There are some problems that we thought to be unsurmountable past puberty...but new research points to that not being the case.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There are some promising leads...but especially since the demise of certain OTC androgenics, finding just the right ingredients is difficult.

    There are some problems that we thought to be unsurmountable past puberty...but new research points to that not being the case.
    it almost sounds like you guys were looking into this kind of "supplement"

    First, we were there to help you bulk up your muscles, now, we help you bulk up the downtown, and we dont mean quads....!

  15. id like to find a supp that made me bust quicker.....i never thought that i would be wishing to be a minute man!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    id like to find a supp that made me bust quicker.....i never thought that i would be wishing to be a minute man!!!
    here ya go piston.....

    Histidine - the ejaculation-control amino acid
    The importance of the amino acid histidine lies in the fact that the body uses it to manufacture histamine, and histamine is responsible for a wide range of physiological processes. It is common knowledge that histamines cause the swelling and reddening in many inflammations and allergic reactions. Doctors therefore often prescribe antihistamines in the treatment of inflammations and infections, as well as allergies.

    Less known is the important role, histamines play in sexual functions. By and large it is histamines that regulate ejaculations and orgasms. Men suffering from premature ejaculations often show increased histamine activity. They may be helped by an amino acid which counteracts the formation of histamine from histidine, or the activity of histamine, namely methionine.

    Contrarily, men and women having difficulties achieving orgasms may be helped by histidine supplementation, as this may result in increased histamine levels in the sexual tract, which in turn may make orgasms and ejaculations easier. Older men who experience a slow down in sexual response may also ask their doctors about histidine supplementation.

    An additional pro-sexual effect of histidine may lay in its vasodilating effect, thus making blood flow to the sex organs easier.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    id like to find a supp that made me bust quicker.....i never thought that i would be wishing to be a minute man!!!
    No sh!t I just went for like two hours to no avail haha :'(


    she was looking at me like I was from mars after an hour had passed. effin a

  18. Quote Originally Posted by whiskers View Post
    I'd need to loose an inch or two jk
    lol!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by whiskers View Post
    No sh!t I just went for like two hours to no avail haha :'(


    she was looking at me like I was from mars after an hour had passed. effin a
    been there.
    thats all the details you get on that one, hahaha

  20. the show MANSwers on Spike answered this question, and the **** doctor said everyone has 1-3 inches of hidden penis, it requires surgery and they cut a ligament, and your tool is out of commision for 6-8 weeks until fully healed. theyre are complications to the surgerys though.

    also

    wouldnt testosterone increase your size? it makes girls clits grow, why not your tool?

  21. i dont know if you guys watch MANswers on Spike but its prven that exercise via pulling and **** dont work actually does more damage than good, only possisble way is surgery inplants and stuff every guy has what they called "hidden penis" about 1-3 inches, they go in and kinda cut the tendons thats holding the beast back and then wala your good 3 more inches!!!! down side is that no sex for 2 months!!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    i dont know if you guys watch MANswers on Spike but its prven that exercise via pulling and **** dont work actually does more damage than good, only possisble way is surgery inplants and stuff every guy has what they called "hidden penis" about 1-3 inches, they go in and kinda cut the tendons thats holding the beast back and then wala your good 3 more inches!!!! down side is that no sex for 2 months!!!!
    The other downside is that the apparent size increase is only there when flaccid and it also compromises penile stability - which means you'll now have a flopper.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    it almost sounds like you guys were looking into this kind of "supplement"

    First, we were there to help you bulk up your muscles, now, we help you bulk up the downtown, and we dont mean quads....!
    I just wanted to bring up that I dont think this topic is at all out of place on AM. This place is about improving the performance and appearance of our bodies. I'm SURE ABNRanger wasnt the only one on here wondering about this. Others were prob just too afraid to ask.

    But ABNRanger, dont worry about it bro. Unless your girl has a huge vagina, she's not gonna want a huge ****. ....think about it. Dont get me wrong, a big swingin **** is def cool haha. Remember big limp size doesnt always mean big erect.
    If you're comparing yourself to what you've seen when people have flashed you, remember that pretty much everyone gives themself a chubby before showing it off haha


    If you feel you're abnormally small it may not be your genetics. It can be a zinc deficiency in your diet when you were developing. Try supplementing with zinc for a while.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    Histidine - the ejaculation-control amino acid
    The importance of the amino acid histidine lies in the fact that the body uses it to manufacture histamine, and histamine is responsible for a wide range of physiological processes. It is common knowledge that histamines cause the swelling and reddening in many inflammations and allergic reactions. Doctors therefore often prescribe antihistamines in the treatment of inflammations and infections, as well as allergies.

    Less known is the important role, histamines play in sexual functions. By and large it is histamines that regulate ejaculations and orgasms. Men suffering from premature ejaculations often show increased histamine activity. They may be helped by an amino acid which counteracts the formation of histamine from histidine, or the activity of histamine, namely methionine.

    Contrarily, men and women having difficulties achieving orgasms may be helped by histidine supplementation, as this may result in increased histamine levels in the sexual tract, which in turn may make orgasms and ejaculations easier. Older men who experience a slow down in sexual response may also ask their doctors about histidine supplementation.

    An additional pro-sexual effect of histidine may lay in its vasodilating effect, thus making blood flow to the sex organs easier.
    What would be an effective dose of histidine for this purpose? Just bought some

  25. I don't buy penile pills, because then I'd have to buy bigger shoes and trade in my sports car.

  26. Are penis pills........like dissected liver tabs are to liver?

    How many grams of penis in one penis pill?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Are penis pills........like dissected liver tabs are to liver?

    How many grams of penis in one penis pill?
    Ground up Rooster.
    ...5g of premium c0ck.



    Vegatable oil is from vegatables......where does baby oil come from?!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by whiskers View Post
    Ground up Rooster.
    ...5g of premium c0ck.



    Vegatable oil is from vegatables......where does baby oil come from?!
    Babies, baby liver specifically, like cod liver oil.

    I used to work at a baby oil company (at the farm compound/slaughter house) I used to process over 1'000 babies everyday....after a few months, I couldn't live with myself....I couldn't sleep at night.....this was after I found out.....I was underpaid and they injected the babies with hormones! totally against my principles.

    I put my 2 weeks in and started working for a baby food company, now I make $1,500 more a month and we use nothing but 100% whole organic babies, no hormones, no antibiotics, I sleep......like....a baby now!!! (not like the ones at the farm though)


  29. Yeah screw all the hormones. That sh!ts immoral
    I want mine cage free, w/o rbst.


    lol you're sick Omen. I love it

  30. ANYONE WANT TO SUPER_DOSE TONGKAT FOR 90 DAYS AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENS?

    Effects of Eurycoma longifolia jack on laevator ani muscle in both uncastrated and testosterone-stimulated castrated intact male rats.

    Ang HH, Cheang HS.

    School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University Science Malaysia, Minden, 11800, Penang, Malaysia.

    It has been reported that Eurycoma longifolia Jack commonly known as Tongkat Ali has gained notoreity as a symbol of man's ego and strength by the Malaysian men because it increases male virility and sexual prowess during sexual activities. As such, the effects of 200, 400 and 800 mg/kg of butanol, methanol, water and chloroform fractions of E. longifolia Jack were studied on the laevator ani muscle in both uncastrated and testosterone-stimulated castrated intact male rats after dosing them for 12 consecutive weeks. Results showed that 800 mg/kg of butanol, methanol, water and chloroform fractions of E. longifolia Jack significantly increased (p<0.05) the leavator ani muscle to 58.56+/-1.22, 58.23+/-0.31, 60.21 +/-0.86 and 62.35 +/-0.98 mg/100 g body weight, respectively, when compared with the control (untreated) in the uncastrated intact male rats and 49.23+/-0.82, 52.23+/-0.36, 50.21+/-0.66 and 52.35+/-0.58 mg/100 g body weight, respectively, when compared to control (untreated) in the testosterone-stimulated castrated intact male rats. Hence, the pro-androgenic effect as shown by this study further supported the traditional use of this plant as an aphrodisiac.

  31. Isn't that muscle waaay up in ya? I'm not sure this would produce anything visible. I could be(and usually am) wrong. I did read an Icarrin study that showed it to increase the smoothe muscle in the corpus cavernosum of castrated rats. Lucky, stupid castrated rats! Maybe someone here has access to that study?

  32. Yeah - you're right. That muscle is (most likely) too far back to make much difference.

  33. get an extender.

  34. just stretch it out for 1 hour everyday. Eventually it will grow and be beastly.

  35. Less known is the important role, histamines play in sexual functions. By and large it is histamines that regulate ejaculations and orgasms. Men suffering from premature ejaculations often show increased histamine activity. They may be helped by an amino acid which counteracts the formation of histamine from histidine, or the activity of histamine, namely methionine.

    interesting soo anti-histamines will help me go longer? lol if only... as far as the topic goes my gf tells me if i get any bigger she wouldnt want to anymore but i still wanna try out some enlargement pills lol. im not afraid to admit the only area i feel im lacking in bed is stamina.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Dyou View Post
    Less known is the important role, histamines play in sexual functions. By and large it is histamines that regulate ejaculations and orgasms. Men suffering from premature ejaculations often show increased histamine activity. They may be helped by an amino acid which counteracts the formation of histamine from histidine, or the activity of histamine, namely methionine.

    interesting soo anti-histamines will help me go longer? lol if only... as far as the topic goes my gf tells me if i get any bigger she wouldnt want to anymore but i still wanna try out some enlargement pills lol. im not afraid to admit the only area i feel im lacking in bed is stamina.
    good post, repps...

    ive been long wanting to pick up bulk l-histidine for use in PCTs. I have a thread on this forum on l-histidine but i think its a typo and i titled it with l-histamine? idk. THere are some guys in that thread that have used it to increase sensitivity. As far as length one of my friends said to eat one whole garlic raw to make it larger. Not sure... Stretching works imo, there are alot of guys that can atest to that.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    good post, repps...

    ive been long wanting to pick up bulk l-histidine for use in PCTs. I have a thread on this forum on l-histidine but i think its a typo and i titled it with l-histamine? idk. THere are some guys in that thread that have used it to increase sensitivity. As far as length one of my friends said to eat one whole garlic raw to make it larger. Not sure... Stretching works imo, there are alot of guys that can atest to that.

    i heard it just makes you mor floppy lol, and runs the hardness of the tool or something to that effect,

  38. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i heard it just makes you mor floppy lol, and runs the hardness of the tool or something to that effect,
    the garlic or the l-hisitdine?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    the garlic or the l-hisitdine?
    Quite the contrary...Histidine is great stuff for sex.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  40. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Quite the contrary...Histidine is great stuff for sex.
    so Histidine itself will help with performance? what kinda dosage?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Penile sensitivity
    By Hyde12 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 01:44 PM
  2. Low penile sensitivity and reduced pleasure
    By scm123 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 12:11 PM
  3. how common is it to get dbol pills in 200mg pills
    By chuebner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 09:14 AM
  4. Penile Enhancement
    By gotripped in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 10:20 AM
Log in
Log in