Another chapter ends....

michaeljannis

Awards
I just wanted to put this on paper so to speak.

After almost 3 years of dating, I broke up with my girl today. Its been rough between the two of us for a while, constantly fighting about dumb **** that shouldn't matter. We would always fight about my past of other girls and stuff.

I told her all the time, that we couldn't do this anymore it was getting to hard, and she would drop it for a while, then a few weeks later we would go through the same ole ****!

I think I am just aggravated that she wouldn't drop it all when I was telling her this was causing problems.

I have always considered myself a really nice guy, I never intentionally hurt anyone if I can get away with it, which is why this is so hard. I didnt' want to hurt her, BUT I had to do what was going to make me happy in the long run.... right?

Anyway, thanks for listening/reading.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that. Reminds me of my ex a lil. But it went alot more complicated post breakup... be prepared to hurt....and hope she doesnt marry a guy you have to see everyday.... words of wisdom.

bigdude08

bigdude08

Awards
I just wanted to put this on paper so to speak.

After almost 3 years of dating, I broke up with my girl today. Its been rough between the two of us for a while, constantly fighting about dumb **** that shouldn't matter. We would always fight about my past of other girls and stuff.

I told her all the time, that we couldn't do this anymore it was getting to hard, and she would drop it for a while, then a few weeks later we would go through the same ole ****!

I think I am just aggravated that she wouldn't drop it all when I was telling her this was causing problems.

I have always considered myself a really nice guy, I never intentionally hurt anyone if I can get away with it, which is why this is so hard. I didnt' want to hurt her, BUT I had to do what was going to make me happy in the long run.... right?

Anyway, thanks for listening/reading.
Dude, I noticed that when im "ON" or doing "PCT" that my relationships just go to shyt. Not just with my gf, but with everyone. I've had to teach myself that while im cycling and pct'n that everything that pisses me off, might not really be something that pisses me off normally. I remember telling my Somoan buddy that me and my gf kept arguing and it had been going on forever. He responded with the advice " You guys are arguing because 2 women can't live together without arguing". As funny as that sounds, its true. Men don't argue with chicks, we either agree just to get the arguement over, or we state our opinion, stand firmly by it, and if she disagree's we send her back to the strip club to find another sucker to take care of her kids. Jokin, but good luck dude, you guys will probably be back together this time tomorrow, usually works that way.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have identified a problem that is irreparable, then it is in the best interest of both of you to move on. Continuing in that spiral will only lead to worse arguments. It sounds like the flame has been gone for a while, so there is no reason to stay. Yes, it will hurt for a while for both of you, but trust your instincts.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Totally see where your coming from. Me and my gf broke up 2 days ago. She'd love to argue about really silly stuff and turn little arugments into huge things then bring up stuff from the past etc. We were on and off quite a lot but it seems for good this time. Maybe its for the best though..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Totally see where your coming from. Me and my gf broke up 2 days ago. She'd love to argue about really silly stuff and turn little arugments into huge things then bring up stuff from the past etc. We were on and off quite a lot but it seems for good this time. Maybe its for the best though..
I am sure everyone will find someone better...considering there are only a few billion women out there though...who knows... :whip:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
SOrry for the pain your going through, But i can tell you it gets easier and really, life is way to short to settle for someone or something that dosent make you smile most of the time.....:)

(((HUGZ)))

TC

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
A little arguement here and there is good. They should help you guys grow closer together. If you are miserable, get out but just follow your heart bro. Its tough. Best of luck. If you dont mind me asking, how old are you guys?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
21 :whip:

michaeljannis

Awards
If you dont mind me asking, how old are you guys?
nah, its cool I'm 27 and she is 21.

i'm sure i will get the same response that i get from most of my friends and others...

its the age difference.