Ever find something by accident...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
that blows your mind so hard your lightheaded...confuse...dizzy, angry, sad?

Man I was looking for something in my room, picked up a book my sis got me a few years back. "Letters for the young poet", I am a writer by nature.

Anyhow opened the book and some stuff fell out, blast from the past, blew up my emotions, and I actually really feel high. I am dizzy, dazed. I took some Phenibut earlier today, I think the combo if it and this is causing weirdness. I cant even see right. lol...

Well, didnt think a few think fragments of my past could fry me, ever happen to you guys?

Just not with the past, but anything in general?

I feel...like I am in the air, I know later tonight I am gona come down hard without landing gear :whip: whateva :p

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
What fell out? what was it about? you have raised my curiosity but left me with no clues! ;)

I've had some songs that bring back some serious memories like that... memories of a different life, when i listen to them and focus on those memories sometimes they make raise the hair on my arms!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
no a bunch of those sticker pictures that me nad my ex had taken together when we went to gameworks for a date, and it had us kissing and such.

If it wasnt for the fact I had taken phenibut today, I would have probably cried. Instead got lightheaded and dizzy.... lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no a bunch of those sticker pictures that me nad my ex had taken together when we went to gameworks for a date, and it had us kissing and such.

If it wasnt for the fact I had taken phenibut today, I would have probably cried. Instead got lightheaded and dizzy.... lol.

Ive got a shoulder you can cry on bro! Real men cry! :clap2:

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
lets not even start a mangina sob ex story thread...i am on enough hormones!

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking clomid??...haha

SOrry bro i had to take the jab..