Got my new Anabolic Insider today.....

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Got me new Anabolic Insider today.....

LMAO...are you fuckin' kidin me? Do you guys get this ****? I think one of you assholes who dont like me gave them my address now they send me these damn newsletters every 3 weeks. Wtf is up with their prices on these underdosed pro hormones? "Summer Blasting Stack limited time $569.90" Well **** me runnin' thats a hell of a deal :rolleyes:

And it promises 6%, 5%, 4% BF within 30 days.....hmm....so if Im the average weekend warrior bodybuilder at 12-15% BF, I can get to 5% BF in 30 days? Hell no, no way. Someone should kick this guy's ass.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
LOL... Good ol YJ... heheheh. Talk to ya... My brew can get you from 200lbs to 250 in 3 days....**

**Comes with 49lbs of cement

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Re: Got me new Anabolic Insider today.....

I think one of you assholes who dont like me gave them my address now they send me these damn newsletters every 3 weeks.
I get the same newsletter. I logged on to their site one time for a look. That must be all it takes. :)

DarCSA

Awards
They finally stopped sending me stuff. I am glad too. The only thing I ever found of use in their entire site was the mag they sent me and one small article on DHT shampoo. Other than that it is overpriced, worthless, and fucking useless. Thanks for the free samples of the patch too guys. What a fucking waste that is 28 patches for $90.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the free samples of the patch too guys. What a fucking waste that is 28 patches for $90.
Yea, I got my free sample....I went to pool and used it to cover a zit on my shoulder, it came in handy, except everyone thought I was trying to stop smoking :(

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
lol did u see the chubby monkey bart posing in there latest advertisement..he should be sodomized with a heated wire hanger..sorry damn ephedra kicking in

DarCSA

Awards
Nothing better than this crap he mails every month. I am glad that I got off the email list I was tired of seeing the same **** every other week. If you want to sale something bro change up your marketing methods and maybe someone will buy the totally legal steroid alternative cycle that gives you 60 lbs in 10 days and a 3 poumd cock for only $499 with satisfaction guaranteed or I will send you a life time supply of my worthless crap that no one else is buying and that is about to expire and I have to get rid off it because I would never use the  ****. Do we look that stupid bro or are the teens just that damn stupid?

Dio

Awards
lol did u see the chubby monkey bart posing in there latest advertisement..he should be sodomized with a heated wire hanger..sorry damn ephedra kicking in
No, that sounds about right.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by wojo
lmao!!!

(YJ has said the wire hanger isn't that bad though if gently warmed) :D

:shoot:

Blacksmith

Awards
Re: Got me new Anabolic Insider today.....

LMAO...are you fuckin' kidin me? Do you guys get this ****? I think one of you assholes who dont like me gave them my address now they send me these damn newsletters every 3 weeks.
Ever since filling out the competitor form 2 years ago,
they come like clock work.

http://www.anabolicstore.com/details/impactprostack_a.htm

Check out Bart's photo , 4 weeks it took LOL,
Nice job on adding the head to the body LOL.
And no 1-Test in that stack, magin that
all on Maxteron HAHAHAHAHAHA. 5AA (DHT eeeewwww)
The other **** (equibolan ?)is 1,4 andro and I think 4-AD/nor diol
is the dermagain

He should be jailed for false advertising.
Hell lets just horse whip em.

What absolute Crap !!!!!!

K (Phoenix)

Awards
4 freaking weeks?  On the planet Uranus (where weeks =months or years?)  may be !!!!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
How come all the **** they make sounds like something to either cure lice or a yeast infection? You have to come up with crafty names to sale things, you know like..... 1-AD :rolleyes: :D

Blacksmith

Awards
You have to come up with crafty names to sale things, you know like..... 1-AD :rolleyes: :D
Or HardChest (TM) :D LOL .
Which of course gives you Bart Harcourt type results in 2 weeks. :D .

BTW it seems that
Bart goes by the Goebel's principle;
"The bigger the lie the more people will believe it "
He's in nice company LOL.

garyrabbit

Awards
Yea i made the mistake of getting the free worthless samples and now that mag comes like clockwork. But have found a good use for it. It works great for getting the fireplace going in the evening.
:p
Peace

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
LOL! I was going to ask if anyone saw the new ad. If you were trying to sell products, and you looked like that gorilla Bart, would you print your picture?:D

Now he is claiming that his DermaCrap will cause site enhancement.

txwakeskater

Awards
How big are the bottles of that free stuff? hehe if its free then hell i will take it :D

Blacksmith

Awards
Originally posted by YellowJacket

Hahaha, Remember that **** with me and and K from bb.com? Boy were we pissin' bb.com mods off with HardChest and the new HardChest Transdermal ...ow ow
Wait till you boys formulate the homebrew version LOL :D :D