Dexter Jackson Won Yes!!!!!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
D.J. won the olympia im happy cutler didnt get it since he got his undeserved last year.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im happy to see a smaller BB win the O. its a sign that BB is moving back to art

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
man. i can't believe all those muscletech products didn't help jay maintain the title... :whiner:

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man. i can't believe all those muscletech products didn't help jay maintain the title... :whiner:
SEE its cuz jay cutler dosent pay attention!!!!!
your suppose to use leukic TWICE:woohoo: a day not once!
see now DJ did! thats why he added those extra 10lbs and won.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's all politics. They did it to shut everyone up.

Next year, Biggest is Best again.

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
I'm both suprised and not suprised at the same time. I totally agree with DJ being crowned Mr. O. He has the best all around physique and is constantly consistent...Jay is an incredible BBer tho...personally I think they should make a rule stating that you can only win Mr. O once and then have to take a year break from the O. That way there wouldn't be as much drama and bullshit...just my 2cents:afro:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've been saying Dexter should win for years now

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm both suprised and not suprised at the same time. I totally agree with DJ being crowned Mr. O. He has the best all around physique and is constantly consistent...Jay is an incredible BBer tho...personally I think they should make a rule stating that you can only win Mr. O once and then have to take a year break from the O. That way there wouldn't be as much drama and bullshit...just my 2cents:afro:
It's all about the drama. It makes it less boring. Kind of like on television. Drama attracts attention and crowds.