• I was the bully

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters
whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
An overwhelming majority of my really big friends and aquaintances are extremely mild mannered and were bullied when they were in school. I was, were you?

(just curious)

j4ever

Awards
i was bullied up to the 10th grade and then i had a f it attitude where if people f'd wit me somebody's ass was going to get whuped and i did not care if it was mine so after a few fights they left me alone actually became very good at it 1 reason is i did care if i got hurt.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got bullied pretty bad up through middle school. I have really bad anxiety and depression and was just so mild I'd put up with anything.
But then junior year of highschool I started lifting and went from 170lb to around 210 (at 6'3). I know, I have some pretty wild genetics. ....and that took care of the bullying pretty effectively

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
I had similar problems. Starting in the seventh grade, i was bullied pretty badly. At this point i was 5'6", 85Lbs. Starting freshman year, i began lifting (110lbs) and by my junior year I was 5'10, 180. Needless to say, the bullying stopped. didnt have to say a word, didnt have to lift a finger (only the bar :D)

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
yes. then i started to use red zone deoderant. (like the commercial)

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Now that I think of it that was the reason I started working out on my total gym. Whatya know...

Machine Mind

Machine Mind

Awards
I was bullied quite a bit in my elementary school days but I always fought back and by middle school I was GOOD at fighting so I didn't get ****ed with. But I never bullied anyone else.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
abused by my mom, but never bullied. i was masochistic, and scared the bullies, because they thought i was a freak with way too high of a pain tolerance. but when i got home... man. never again.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now that I think of it that was the reason I started working out on my total gym. Whatya know...
I wanted guys to stop ****ing with me and girls to start haha.

unless I'm in hella good shape my self esteem is in the toilet

so far 8 out of 12 were bullied. that's pretty high

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Geez, hopefully I don't get flamed but I used to be a bully until I got suspended my junior year in high school.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never got bullied and wasnt necessarily the bully, but I always had guys testing me ever since elementary, wore glasses and had braces but still kicked the ish outta everyone that messed with me, def wasnt afraid to fight and pretty good at it too.

Im a fairly mild mannered fellow and really friendly, just dont get me pissed off.

I totally understand why most guys end up in the gym, self esteem is number one so it makes sense kids that were bullied would end up wanting to change that in the future.

I do think though the fact that I DID always get in fights that it inspired me to stay on top by hitting the gym, not necessarily cause I felt picked on, just never wanted to be.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
in 5th grade a kid was bullying my friend whos mom had just died in child birth. i told the kid to leave my friend alone! the kid then threatened me and said he would be watching me. 4 days later i was playing soccer and the kid tried to jump me, but fought back and beat the living **** out of the kid. i had never been so scared in my life! when my parents found out about my fight the put me in judo so that i could protect myself even better. now look at me i do mma! lol

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in 5th grade a kid was bullying my friend whos mom had just died in child birth. i told the kid to leave my friend alone! the kid then threatened me and said he would be watching me. 4 days later i was playing soccer and the kid tried to jump me, but fought back and beat the living **** out of the kid. i had never been so scared in my life! when my parents found out about my fight the put me in judo so that i could protect myself even better. now look at me i do mma! lol
haha in third grade I sprained my knee defending my dorky friend who's father had just died. It was like ten on two. I was kickin some ass till I got tackled off a kid while my leg was underneath him. i spun off....independent of the bottom half of my leg.
...but I broke two noses so I'm still happy with the final score :)

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used to fight only in self defense, then I went to fighting whoever was willing to!

I fought almost every week for the last 4-5 years of school, good sh*t, we used have some wild fights in school, damn that sh*t was fun as f*ck!

Fighting is the best goddamn thing in the world! sometimes even better than sex!!! YES! I said it! :twisted:

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
my dad always told me that if someone is giving you a hard time, hit them straight on the nose- just like what you would do to a dog attacking you...

my little bro has special needs and when i was about 12, this kid wouldnt let me forget it.it went on for months, comments here and there, one day i hit him square on the nose- blood all over the place. he ran away squeeling like a pig to the head teacher. i simply explained myself and he was the one who got in trouble with the school! fantastic!i saw him not too long ago, and when i hit him my nail caught him- he got a nice big scar on his nose!!!lol

i cant stand bullies- im in the uk, but always see US films with high school bullies etc- like drillbit taylor, does it happen this bad?if so why do people just start throwing punches at these guys- its how us english go about things

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
I used to fight only in self defense, then I went to fighting whoever was willing to!

I fought almost every week for the last 4-5 years of school, good sh*t, we used have some wild fights in school, damn that sh*t was fun as f*ck!

Fighting is the best goddamn thing in the world! sometimes even better than sex!!! YES! I said it! :twisted:

lol, you are my hero!!!!!

what you said is true

j4ever

Awards

haha after i had several fights back in tha day your statement would have fit my thoughts exactly.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
In elementary school a little, but after that, no. Hit my height of
6 '3 in like 6th grade so,.... people left me alone. It was quite weird though, all the popular kids I never got along with in elementary school and even in middle, were my friends by senior year. I did notice for some reason I deposited fat in my lower/mid chest instead of my abdominal area in 9th grade, which made me start wanting to work out, for fear of ***** tits or something, as it looked weird on a tall skinny guy. By senior year many people thought I could bench ALOT more than i really could lol.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
I was never bullied. I was raised in a small town. I graduated with about 42 other classmates. If I can recall correct. I never saw or heard of a fight throught my entire four years of hight school.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't bullied,.. as a matter of fact, I would try to help the kids gettin' bullied. Got in many fights, but took down a few bullies!!!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
In the sixth grade there was an extortionist that with his older brother's backing took my lunch money for about a month. My older cousin found out about it was embarassed and informed me that I was going to fight this kid and get my money back. The alternative was to fight my cousin and that wasn't going to happen so long story short, I ended up kicking the kid's ass actually pretty easily. My cousin took care of his brother and I had no more problems with them. The lesson I learned obviously is that some people have alligator mouths and rabbit asses.

On a side note aproxx 1 1\2 years later that same kid was stabbed to death by another kid who he was bullying. The real sad part is the kid who stabbed him was a church going kid who had never been in any type of trouble but ended up in Juvie and dead at the age of 27 from drugs.

In my job as a mental health counselor, I have worked with bullies and kids who have been bullied. In most cases bullies are just kids who were bullied themselves.

:bruce3:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
my dad always told me that if someone is giving you a hard time, hit them straight on the nose- just like what you would do to a dog attacking you...

my little bro has special needs and when i was about 12, this kid wouldnt let me forget it.it went on for months, comments here and there, one day i hit him square on the nose- blood all over the place. he ran away squeeling like a pig to the head teacher. i simply explained myself and he was the one who got in trouble with the school! fantastic!i saw him not too long ago, and when i hit him my nail caught him- he got a nice big scar on his nose!!!lol

i cant stand bullies- im in the uk, but always see US films with high school bullies etc- like drillbit taylor, does it happen this bad?if so why do people just start throwing punches at these guys- its how us english go about things
Wow, I wish schools in the USA were like that ! The kid who gets his ass kicked is usually the victim even though a lot of those kids need to get their ass kicked. I was a teacher and I saw this happen quite a bit when bullies got their ass kicked and the other kids faced harsher disciplinary action.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth makes us blind and toothless. Throwing punches works for a while but at some point in your life you have to learn how to win with your brain unless jail or death is your ultimate goal. You can't beat everybody, no matter how bad you are.

:bruce3:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was always the big kid. I was 6'0 at 13 and was lifting at 11 (thanks dad). So no one really messed with me too often. Some times older kids would see how far it would go, but I never backed off, so it rarely went further as they were just stunned that the young kid didnt back away.

I never bullied anyone, as I know if I did and my father found out, I would have to deal with him. That was not something I was looking to deal with :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is sort of unrelated, but when I was in elementary school, we had a giant 4th vs 5th graders fight. I was in 4th grade. It was a literal riot amongst the boys of 4th & 5th grade. I beat up the kid I was fighting, our fight got pushed into the boys restroom where it was sort of understood that I won, and we stopped.

I'm not sure how it stopped, but I'd pay to see that on film.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is sort of unrelated, but when I was in elementary school, we had a giant 4th vs 5th graders fight. I was in 4th grade. It was a literal riot amongst the boys of 4th & 5th grade. I beat up the kid I was fighting, our fight got pushed into the boys restroom where it was sort of understood that I won, and we stopped.

I'm not sure how it stopped, but I'd pay to see that on film.
LMAO this hits home real good, I remember riot like fights in 4th and 5th grade sometimes, and ususally between the two grades... something about that time, lol.

I had many a bathroom fights in elementary, easy place to go get down real quick with someone you had beef with and not get caught by the noon duties (volunteer recess watchers)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
LMAO this hits home real good, I remember riot like fights in 4th and 5th grade sometimes, and ususally between the two grades... something about that time, lol.

I had many a bathroom fights in elementary, easy place to go get down real quick with someone you had beef with and not get caught by the noon duties (volunteer recess watchers)

lol same sh1t ha then one day i snapd went crazy got mi ass beat! But the next time i was back at scholl i went to the same kid and startd a fight, and everytime i got back from suspension i skipd class to find him and started a fight.
They called me krazy kelly and after awhile that kid and his friends didnt sh1t to do with me haha come to think of it nether did the rest of the school hahah:woohoo:

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
ya I was picked on because I always had a large chest and was overweight. It sucked...

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah I got bullied. Moved to a rich neighborhood in 7th grade (From living in Australia for the two previous years). I had a bowl cut parted down the middle, big glasses, a high pitched voice and was skinny as hell.

I was that kid in your high school that everyone felt it was ok to pick on. From 7th grade until graduation. It never let up. And teachers never did a thing. They looked the other way when kids knocked me down, beat me up in gym class, ridiculed me during regular classes, and followed me in the hallways taunting me. I never fought any of them, because I was always smaller. But I did use my wit to get in some good burns, although that normally ended up with me getting slammed into locker banks. But I had a core group of friends that I hung out with, and just tried to ignore the rest of the rich kids.

Then I got to college and it just shifted. I wasn't known as the kid everyone likes to pick on anymore and ironically by my senior year I became the guy everyone wanted to hang out with. Junior year of college was when a bunch of my buddies got me into lifting weights. I was 5'11 145lbs and now I'm 5'11 185lbs and I haven't looked back since.

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
Yes I was...

I moved to a small upper class Iowa town in 7th grade from a poor school near Memphis, TN. My parents were not that well off, and I was tiny kid who was late hitting puberty.

I never was in any real fights...lucky for me, I'm fast and smart, so I always found a way out. When I was a Freshman in high school I was 103 lbs. and I started lifting. My sophomore year I was 135...and by my junior year I was up to 170. My senior year I was about 180...benching mid 300's and squating 550. I didn't get fooked with anymore...but the damage was done, and I still had no dates to speak of. Thank GOD that all changed when I got to college ;-)

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me and a buddy saw a kid that used to pick on learining disabled and mentally handicapped kids outside a bar a couple months ago. ...we tied our shirts on our faces and went to work :) We told him the reason so he wouldnt think it was a random act.

(he was a big boy in high school. I think this is the first time hes ever been the victim of what he did to kids.)

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i was the kid whose genetics didn't ever pick up. i had a voice like a girl and looked like the little brother from pete n' pete til i was 16! so, yeah, i got fuked with a lot. but then, something happened at age 17, my balls dropped and i went from a peaceful pothead to a wankster. started throwin' them 'bows for the last year of school.

dpfisher

Yeah I was, when I was younger I had a bowl cut and big glasses, then later on in high school I'm not really sure why but there were a few people who had problems with me... They actually didn't know why either. I could have beat any of them easily but I didn't, although I should have. The only one I ever struck is now one of my best friends.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
We moved every year until jr high so my brothers and I would have to fight the bullies at the bus stops and schools when we first came to town. We were never really bullied because we fought back but when I was 13 I was bullied by 9 older kids and almost killed. I was afraid to go to school for awhile but then something snapped and I went looking for them individually. I beat the fuk out of 6 them and the other 3 became my buddies. I then started bullying other kids and getting into fights on weekends and at school...I thought I was cool! This went on for years before I realized that people didn't respect me, they were just afraid. I resolved this by picking up for the little guy. I bullied the other bullies because I still enjoyed fighting but I finally earned the respect I was looking for. Now it puts food on the table. lol

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was never bullied, but I was made fun of because I was so much bigger than all the skinny Junior High girls. I was not only chubby, but I have always had a large body frame- big bones and very muscular naturally. Get it from my dad. Thanks to dad I can build muscle easily, which at this point is really helping me out with losing BF. But in J H I didn't use that to my advantage and remained chubby, and got teased.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I was bullied just because, and by this one particular kid. I come from a third world country so walking for very long distances was common. I used to pack my books 5 minutes early, and as soon as the bell rung, I would grab my stuff, and run ALL the way home. You think kunta kente ran, man I ran. Now I hate running; I don't run unless a big a$$ dog or the cops is chasing me lol.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I was bullied really bad in elementary school that pretty much made me who I was through school and into adult hood. Always had social issues since then... kept to myself.. always felt different.. Even when I started to fight back it was too late.. the damage was done. I guess what happens to us when we are small can be traumatic and cause mental issues well into adulthood.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I bullied, rarely was bullied. I regret what I did but did not know better. In high school I respected everyone and it stopped.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This is a good question and I want to reflect a bit.

When I was young, I was all about science, books, knowledge. I wanted to go to Harvard and be President. No Joke! I was a total braniac.

I look at myself, from 16-23, I have tattoos, broad shoulders and big muscles. I spent my free time lifting heavy iron in a dank dungeon, eating pills and smashing my fists into sand bags, training to fight. I rolled with a group of guys who did the same, we spent our days in bar fights and all around bad sh*t.

I am 25 and just now realizing that I wasted alot of my years. I could've been anything I wanted, doctor, lawyer. I beleive part of this is because I grew up "the hard way". I finally am looking into going back to school, spending time at the library and using what god gave me. I still train for health reasons, but wow man... what happened to the kid that wanted to go to Harvard?

Life is crazy. :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
We moved every year until jr high so my brothers and I would have to fight the bullies at the bus stops and schools when we first came to town. We were never really bullied because we fought back but when I was 13 I was bullied by 9 older kids and almost killed. I was afraid to go to school for awhile but then something snapped and I went looking for them individually. I beat the fuk out of 6 them and the other 3 became my buddies. I then started bullying other kids and getting into fights on weekends and at school...I thought I was cool! This went on for years before I realized that people didn't respect me, they were just afraid. I resolved this by picking up for the little guy. I bullied the other bullies because I still enjoyed fighting but I finally earned the respect I was looking for. Now it puts food on the table. lol
Where the hell did you find that avatar. Is it photoshopped?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Where the hell did you find that avatar. Is it photoshopped?
I thought the same thing. That guy is to huge to be real. If he is, I would love to know who he is, and check him out on line. BTW, man, glad you turned around. It never too late to do something positive with your life as long as you have breath.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I thought the same thing. That guy is to huge to be real. If he is, I would love to know who he is, and check him out on line. BTW, man, glad you turned around. It never too late to do something positive with your life as long as you have breath.
Thanks for the positive words bro. I agree completely.

And I think the avatar is Marcus Rhul, but I've never seen him on a toilet before lol.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was occasionally teased and had the girls that wanted to fight. But to this day I have never been in a true fight. I get the jealous hateful girls much more these days when I go out. However I carry a 650,000v stun gun and really I won't play that game anymore. Nobody is worth jail time.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, 59.26% were bullied so far. Yikes.

I've got my little bro (16) lifting weights and I play fight with him quite a bit to keep his skills and conditioning top notch. He's beat the sh!t out of a few bullies at his school....upon my request :D I'm so proud of him haha

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Most people are all talk. It's actually human nature to avoid fights. It's been years since I got in a fist fight but this year I almost got in one. After some choice words with a guy over the phone and him threatening to come to my house...we decide to meet up. When I got there.. I guess the guy forgot that I was over 200lbs and wanted to talk it out "like men". We did and it was settled. I hate to fight.. I always have. I've only defended myself but ever since I was a kid and hit that point where it was either fight back or put up with it the rest of your life I'm ready to go. I will do everything in my power to avoid physical violence though. Like I said at the top.. most people are all talk but there's a small percentage that will shoot you "just because". There's no fair fighting anymore. People are nuts these days. Best to avoid them..

BBR

BBR

Awards
I was bullied to an amazing extent in high school. It made my life hell and I tried to kill myself as a result. The impact of what they did to me, and the mental scars of their relentless abuse still stay with me.
I hate bullies, and now that I'm a high school teacher, I've made an effort to get involved in anti-bullying and anti-racism programs to try and make high school a little more pleasant for kids. No one should have to be afraid of going to school.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My family converted to JUdaism when I was 13. We lived in the SF Bay Area, and oddly, I was never picked on at school, even though I word a beanie, but gawd, I got chased and heckled by skinheads, neoNazi's, and overall *******s a LOT.

I now realize that spurred my volunteering for service in the Israeli military.