So, I went to work on a day I was on vacation...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And my apt was broke in to and everything but the 42inch HDTV was taken! They got my laptop etc. so I can't log in until I get to work :) I carried renter's insurance so everything is covered except 2 Rockford Fosgate amps...

Renter's ins won't cover it because it had been installed at one point. Car insurance won't cover it because it isn't a factory installed item, lol. All in all, not a huge loss except for the pictures I had on my laptop that I hadn't had a chance to get developed yet. They also must not be gym buffs since they passed right by all of my supplements :)

Figured i'd give ya'll an update since I haven't been around much.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry to hear. I hope everything will get better for you soon, as everything clears up.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
That sucks :( Its always fun when your in the house though and they don't realise your actually in bed sleeping and have a club under your bed :p

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man....I hope they catch them bastages.

Glad to hear you have insurance........

Good luck.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Good thing for insurance! I hope you catch those bastards.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That sucks :( Its always fun when your in the house though and they don't realise your actually in bed sleeping and have a club under your bed :p
Yeah, I doubt it's simply a club that Jay has under his pillow...

That really sucks though man. Start a log about you tracking that fool(s) down and getting your stuff back Jay style? Subbed!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I actually saw the junkie that tried to rob my house today. Shame it wasn't a dark alley :(

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite a nasty experience, Jayhawwk! Wish you the strength to absorb this in full stride, and hope things unfold in your best interest! :thumbsup:

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear big guy. Reassuring though to know that you have renter's insurance. I hope everything gets resolved ASAP.

Maybe they got to the supplements, realized they're messing with the wrong guy, turned and split for the door!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys, it's really all good. Just really an inconvenience more than anything. That and the fact you do feel a bit violated that your stuff was trashed/gone through. It could of been a hell of a lot worse.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And a little joke to make things a bit more happy!

Little Eric and Jenny are only 10 years old, but they know that they are in love. One day they decide that they want to get married, so Eric goes to Jenny's father to ask him for her hand.

Eric bravely walks up to him and says " Mr. Smith, me and Jenny are in love and I want to ask you for her hand in marriage."

Thinking that this was just the cutest thing, Mr. Smith replies "Well Eric, you are only 10. Where will you two live?"

Without even taking a moment to think about it, Eric replies, "In Jenny's room. Its bigger than mine and we can both fit their nicely."

Still thinking this is just adorable, Mr. Smith says with a huge grin, "Okay then how will you live? You're not old enough to get a job. You'll need to support Jenny."

Again, Eric instantly replies, "Our allowence. Jenny makes five bucks a week and I make 10 bucks a week. Thats about 60 bucks a month and that should do just fine."

Mr. Smith is impressed Eric has put so much thought into this..."Well Eric, it seems like you have everything figured out. I just have one more question. What will you do if the two of you should have little ones of your own?"

Eric just shrugs his shoulders and says, "Well, we've been lucky so far."

Mr. Smith no longer thinks the little **** is adorable.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
That sucks...Ive never had a home broken into, just a car....hope the insurance comes out well for you.

holy

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that but glad to hear you're covered by insurance good thing you got it..

what comes around goes around.. those bastards will get their karma sooner or later.

j4ever

Awards
yeah sht like that pisses me off when you out hear working everyday trying to make a way and some punk wants to take it.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Good joke, cheered me up :dance:

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not to advocate any type of fraud *cough*
but didnt you own a mountain bike of comparable value to that of the amps?...just saying ;)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
im sorry to hear that jayhawk,sh1t like this always happens to good people!!!!

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to here about this borry. I hope they catch those guys and kill them....just kidding.....sike. lol. Hope things get better for you.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Not to advocate any type of fraud *cough*
but didnt you own a mountain bike of comparable value to that of the amps?...just saying ;)
yeah!and not to mention all the jewlery too!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear but good joke LOL. It's generally a bad idea to steal from a LEO, who knows, maybe you'll bust them one day :)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that bro!! Glad you are handling it well...

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear it jay. i need to consider renter's insurance, as you are taking it remarkably well man

dirtydeweyjr

Awards
Sorry to hear. Good luck with insurance. I have renter's as well. Best $80 i spend every year. People are jack asses not to have it

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
They didn't get your vibrator too did they?

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
eh, that sucks jay. renter's insurance is good stuff. scary stuff though. the thought of someone invading another person's living quarters while they are out is very freaky to me...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about this buddy. It's horrible to have all of your personal stuff stolen by lowlife trash.

I think this is a sign you should just move to florida, lol! :D

danniellea

danniellea

Awards
sorry to hear that Jayhawk. but they will get paid back! Karma is going to get them good!