CoD4-- Anyone in a strategically organized clan?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I've been playing this game in addictive bouts since I got it as an xmas gift last year. I've gotten fairly good, I'm usually in the upper half (if not the top 3) of the post game scoreboard unless I came in late. It seems to me though, that I could have so much more potential if I were part of a group that played in an organized fashion. You know, like assigning players to guard duty on certain flags, or planning everyone's classes in a way that compliment eachother, etc. It seems like very few people on the ps3 actually use the head set for anything other than smack talk or playing what they think is great music to the annoyance of the other team members.
So, anyone with a PS3 play with a coordinated group?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I've been playing this game in addictive bouts since I got it as an xmas gift last year. I've gotten fairly good, I'm usually in the upper half (if not the top 3) of the post game scoreboard unless I came in late. It seems to me though, that I could have so much more potential if I were part of a group that played in an organized fashion. You know, like assigning players to guard duty on certain flags, or planning everyone's classes in a way that compliment eachother, etc. It seems like very few people on the ps3 actually use the head set for anything other than smack talk or playing what they think is great music to the annoyance of the other team members.
So, anyone with a PS3 play with a coordinated group?
this is why, the PS3 Sucks....and the 360 ROCKS!!!!! sorry bro, I have it, played it, ruled in it, but 360:head:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya i play on 360 with a clan. We aren't the most organized but really when together they are much more reliable than playing with a bunch of random people you never have played with before.