workout music

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
OK what does everybody listen to when they workout.I have a mix of metallica, megadeth and ministry.Im looking for some more songs like these groups so i can add them to my mp3 and workout.Any suggestions?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Search.

ManBeast

P.S. that link goes to the thread you are probably looking for.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You can't go wrong with these 3 songs by Metallica; Master of Puppets, One, and Ride the Lightning.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I change the music on my MP3 player every so often, but the staples I keep are Rob Zombie, Tool, Metallica, Disturbed, and Buck Cherry.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
lot of metalhead here....... lets change it up a little
Biggie, 2pac, 50, canibus, and occasionally, i throw in good ol' Metallica
Sage

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Metallica, Sevendust, Disturbed, Chimaira(sp?), The Freddy Vs. Jason soundtrack, Chevelle, Korn, and of course you can't go wrong with TOOL!!

"Wear the Grudge like a crown!" :)

yordi

Awards
i listen to hardstyle and probably one of the hardest kinds of hardcore.

great to workout on that kind of music :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
lot of metalhead here....... lets change it up a little
Biggie, 2pac, 50, canibus, and occasionally, i throw in good ol' Metallica
Sage
Don't forget Xzibit ;) , I also have Bone Thugs in my rap list. 50 cent is okay but IMO he's kinda overrated although I like his rage.

viking

Awards
Sepultura, Slayer and anything Metallica before they turned gay ( the load c.d.) Where do you think that name came from, not just a coincidence. You are what you eat.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sepultura, Slayer and anything Metallica before they turned gay ( the load c.d.) Where do you think that name came from, not just a coincidence. You are what you eat.

ROFLMAO!!!

ManBeast

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
Looking at Man Beast's sig, I remembered one of my favs. Mudvayne. LD 50 and The End of All Things To Come are both friggin great.

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
disturbed, godsmack, system of a down, and metallica. maybe a little audioslave.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Frank Stallone......... far from over.lol

manfreakca

Awards
Let the bodies hit the floorrrrrrrrrrr.Fuckin kik ass music for the gym i pick,metallica,slayer,pantera,megadeath,judeas priest unleashed in the east,black sabbath,beastie boys,dmx,ac/dc,dio,iron maiden,queensryhc,sepultura,testament,ufo,motorhead need i say more he he,peace out,just to name a few.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
check out some Fozzy. To kill a stranger, crucify yourself, and Happenstance are good songs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cerpintine General Chat 20
and_drew17 Training Forum 18
General Chat 51
Training Forum 0
General Chat 31