workout music

1. workout music

OK what does everybody listen to when they workout.I have a mix of metallica, megadeth and ministry.Im looking for some more songs like these groups so i can add them to my mp3 and workout.Any suggestions?

2. Search.

ManBeast

P.S. that link goes to the thread you are probably looking for.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

3. You can't go wrong with these 3 songs by Metallica; Master of Puppets, One, and Ride the Lightning.
    •   

4. Thrice and AFI...check them out.

5. Anything Pantera.

6. I change the music on my MP3 player every so often, but the staples I keep are Rob Zombie, Tool, Metallica, Disturbed, and Buck Cherry.

7. lot of metalhead here....... lets change it up a little
    Biggie, 2pac, 50, canibus, and occasionally, i throw in good ol' Metallica
    Sage

8. ill check some of those out.thanks guys.

9. Metallica, Sevendust, Disturbed, Chimaira(sp?), The Freddy Vs. Jason soundtrack, Chevelle, Korn, and of course you can't go wrong with TOOL!!

"Wear the Grudge like a crown!"

10. i listen to hardstyle and probably one of the hardest kinds of hardcore.

great to workout on that kind of music

11. Originally posted by sage
    lot of metalhead here....... lets change it up a little
    Biggie, 2pac, 50, canibus, and occasionally, i throw in good ol' Metallica
    Sage
    Don't forget Xzibit , I also have Bone Thugs in my rap list. 50 cent is okay but IMO he's kinda overrated although I like his rage.

12. Sepultura, Slayer and anything Metallica before they turned gay ( the load c.d.) Where do you think that name came from, not just a coincidence. You are what you eat.

13. Originally posted by viking
    Sepultura, Slayer and anything Metallica before they turned gay ( the load c.d.) Where do you think that name came from, not just a coincidence. You are what you eat.

ROFLMAO!!!

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

14. Looking at Man Beast's sig, I remembered one of my favs. Mudvayne. LD 50 and The End of All Things To Come are both friggin great.

15. metallica, van halen, zztop, linkin park

16. disturbed, godsmack, system of a down, and metallica. maybe a little audioslave.

17. Frank Stallone......... far from over.lol

18. Let the bodies hit the floorrrrrrrrrrr.****in kik ass music for the gym i pick,metallica,slayer,pantera, megadeath,judeas priest unleashed in the east,black sabbath,beastie boys,dmx,ac/dc,dio,iron maiden,queensryhc,sepultura,te stament,ufo,motorhead need i say more he he,peace out,just to name a few.

19. check out some Fozzy. To kill a stranger, crucify yourself, and Happenstance are good songs.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Workout Music?
    By AndrewStone16 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 11:41 PM
  2. Workout Music
    By 10bathroomsO in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 04:11 PM
  3. The Best Workout music? HMMMMM
    By Inchamery in forum General Chat
    Replies: 61