Bunch of really cool photos...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
That was awesome. Love seeing stuff I want to one day attempt to visit. However, I must say, boooooooooo mass nudist photo.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yeah I was enjoying the pics until the nudist part... ugh....

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That nudist photo looks a container of anchovies, I felt like putting my hand in there, scooping up a bunch and eating them.

Some of beaches look nice.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
c'mon you know you liked the nudist picture... i bet thats the one that got the most attention... i saw a couple of good looking chicks in that one

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i've always wondered what the hell are those large circles in the desert....

http://www.yannarthusbertrand.com/yann2/Sortie_HTML/img/fondecran/Faits/1024x768/TVDC/6d39b68c86434449550f037c1a471d7b.jpg

I've seen similar circles while flying from vegas to the bay area over the nevada or california deserts.

anyone have any ideas what they are?
farms mate, those are farms. Crop rotation and such.

The water system goes in circles for those farms, so the crops grow as such. They rotate and move the crops every couple years to preserve the soil, crop rotation. It works very well.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formal apology for the nudist pic... haha

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Those photos of france where outstanding, i never knew france to be such a diverse country, topographically that is.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
What were those animals being slaughtered? They look like lions... or giant rats.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I think i enjoyed all of them...they are extremely relaxing to look at.