EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You really can't make this crap up

July 30, 2008 - 9:39AM

Australian Customs has seized more than 100 bottles containing illegal liquid steroids hidden inside sexual lubricant packaging.

Customs is investigating the sophisticated drug smuggling network after the bottles, labelled as "gay lube oil", were seized in five states since the start of the year.

The bottles contain prohibited performance and image enhancing drugs from Thailand.

Customs national manager of investigations Richard Janeczko said the so-called gay lube oil contained various active ingredients including testosterone and deca durabolin.

He said these drugs could not be imported into Australia without a permit from the Therapeutic Goods Administration.

"Despite the professionalism of this smuggling operation, Customs officers were not fooled by the labelling and its misdescription," Mr Janeczko said today in a statement.

He said the detection was a reminder that the use of performance and image enhancing drugs was not confined to elite athletes.

"These substances have the potential to cause serious health risks," he said.

Customs has executed search and seizure warrants on premises throughout Australia.

A number of prosecutions are expected.

The maximum penalty for smuggling such goods into Australia is five years in prison and a $110,000 fine.
Steroids found in 'gay lube oil' - National - smh.com.au

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Somewhere in Australia, all the gay dudes are freaking JACKED.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
man, that'd be a hella constructive way to rub one out. killin' two birds with one.....lube.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
so THAT'S why I failed my urine test...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so THAT'S why I failed my urine test
As well as your prostate exam.

Hmm...how DID the lube get applied directly to your prostate anyway??

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
next question...did you google "steroid smuggling" or "gay lube"...:think:

i'm just twisting your nipples, no 'no' homo...really! :rofl:

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i actually remember getting a PM once from somebody who ordered tamox or somethin from a UG lab and it said "anal Lube" on the bottle

LOL a somewhat creative way to mask what your selling i guess

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This group probably had a good thing going, but it looks like Australian customs just rectum.

danniellea

danniellea

Awards
at least he got twice the product for his money HAHAAA!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
This group probably had a good thing going, but it looks like Australian customs just rectum.
rectum? damn near killed em!

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Top reasons for being gay in Australia:

silent farts, and big muscles!