Post your water bottle
- 09-10-2008, 09:47 PM
- 09-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Nalgene Silo Water Bottle - 48 oz.
Polyethylene bottle holds nearly 1.5 liters of the beverage of your choice—ideal for hiking, canoeing, camping or any active outdoor sport.
* Polyethylene construction is tough, non-collapsible and allows you to see the contents for quick identification
* Wide mouth for easy addition of drink mixes
* Loop-top cap stays attached in extreme conditions—never lose your cap again
* Polyethylene is 100% BPA free
- 09-10-2008, 11:34 PM
09-11-2008, 12:50 AM
I use a treated goat's bladder strapped to the inside of my leg
09-11-2008, 02:16 AM
But I got reconscructive surgery and put a permanent filter in my c*ck and increased it's length by 5 inches so that I can put it in my mouth when it's soft and I'm standing up.
The good thing is I only need about a cup of water a day!
The bad thing is...........
I can't drink in public.....
09-11-2008, 02:21 AM
09-11-2008, 02:38 AM
im surprised there was one sensible post in this thread.
i think i might start a post your gym shoes thread. maybe post your wallet, bag, or even more intresting post your key chain. that would be a real doozy
09-11-2008, 02:43 AM
09-11-2008, 02:52 AM
09-11-2008, 09:50 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By thundalegs199 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2010, 04:13 PM
- By marcink99 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 03-21-2010, 11:16 AM
- By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 10-08-2008, 04:12 PM
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2008, 09:06 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 03-19-2003, 02:01 PM