Post your water bottle

  1. Post your water bottle


    Currently using a 48oz nalgene but want to get something bpa free. I need one that's a normal shape so it fits in my backpack and at least 48 ounces. Ideas?



  2. Nalgene Silo Water Bottle - 48 oz.

    Polyethylene bottle holds nearly 1.5 liters of the beverage of your choice—ideal for hiking, canoeing, camping or any active outdoor sport.

    * Polyethylene construction is tough, non-collapsible and allows you to see the contents for quick identification
    * Wide mouth for easy addition of drink mixes
    * Loop-top cap stays attached in extreme conditions—never lose your cap again
    * Polyethylene is 100% BPA free
    •   
       


  3. I have the old version

  4. I use a treated goat's bladder strapped to the inside of my leg

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I use a treated goat's bladder strapped to the inside of my leg
    I used to do that.

    But I got reconscructive surgery and put a permanent filter in my c*ck and increased it's length by 5 inches so that I can put it in my mouth when it's soft and I'm standing up.

    The good thing is I only need about a cup of water a day!

    The bad thing is...........















    I can't drink in public.....
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    I used to do that.

    But I got reconscructive surgery and put a permanent filter in my c*ck and increased it's length by 5 inches so that I can put it in my mouth when it's soft and I'm standing up.

    The good thing is I only need about a cup of water a day!

    The bad thing is...........

    I can't drink in public.....


    I'm going to have to think REAL hard to top that Omen

  7. im surprised there was one sensible post in this thread.

    i think i might start a post your gym shoes thread. maybe post your wallet, bag, or even more intresting post your key chain. that would be a real doozy

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AUTO View Post
    im surprised there was one sensible post in this thread.

    i think i might start a post your gym shoes thread. maybe post your wallet, bag, or even more intresting post your key chain. that would be a real doozy
    Agreed - threads like this deserve to be mocked.

    Luckily we have hearty posters like Omen to lead the charge.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Agreed - threads like this deserve to be mocked.

    Luckily we have hearty posters like Omen to lead the charge.

    definalty some unmatched creativity

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AUTO View Post
    im surprised there was one sensible post in this thread.

    i think i might start a post your gym shoes thread. maybe post your wallet, bag, or even more intresting post your key chain. that would be a real doozy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 11:54 PM
  2. Post your *Dream* cycle!
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-11-2003, 06:59 PM
  3. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:21 AM
  4. Post your entire workout routine. :)
    By JohnGafnea in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 11:17 AM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:10 PM
Log in
Log in