The Unit!

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone watch that show? it's based on a book called "Inside Delta force" by Erica Haney, a former member.

Season 4 is gonna start in 20 days! Almost 1 year since season 3!

Here's a link to 2 free full episodes.

The Unit Video: Every Step You Take - CBS.com

This is the only good thing I'm looking forward to in the next 5 months :nutkick:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like that show. It's fun to watch, but Generation kill on HBO was the shiznits!

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
"This is the only good thing I'm looking forward to in the next 5 months"

Not a LOST fan then?

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
****ing awesome show...thank god its coming back...its been awhile

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
read the book, love the show. almost thought it was cancelled.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"This is the only good thing I'm looking forward to in the next 5 months"

Not a LOST fan then?

lol

lost was cool for the first season and a half, but it's just gotten to be too tiresome and gets old. That and after that whole cloverfield debacle i've decided that I now hate all things JJ Abram

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't bring myself to watch it... It's unrealistic in so many ways. It's a popular show, though. CSI, now that's my show!

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't bring myself to watch it... It's unrealistic in so many ways. It's a popular show, though. CSI, now that's my show!
NEGGED! :twisted: :nutkick:

What did you think was unrealistic?

Everyone has 30 round magazines that fire 60 rounds once in a while, cmon now :lol:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NEGGED! :twisted: :nutkick:

What did you think was unrealistic?

Everyone has 30 round magazines that fire 60 rounds once in a while, cmon now :lol:
HaHaHaa - I wish! That would make my job alot easier. Or the 10 second put-back clips for the hand grannies they throw... that one made me laugh!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said that's why Generation Kill kicks ass. As far as movies/shows go it's about as accurate as you are going to get for our modern warfare. I was there in Iraq in 2003 and spent my whole time watching Gen Kill saying no s**t I remember that the whole time