false imprisonment

Status
Not open for further replies.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
anyone here good at law? I had just served time for no cause( charged with something that came back negative) and was wondering what i can do to get some reparation. Any knowlegeable info is preciated

:duel: touche'

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone here good at law? I had just served time for no cause( charged with something that came back negative) and was wondering what i can do to get some reparation. Any knowlegeable info is preciated

:duel: touche'
Reparation against who?

And what were the exact charges and circumstances surrounding the arrest?

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
long story but i was charged with posession of cocaine toxicology report came back with...u guessed it, no cocaine. I had a straw in my car that was unusually short. This charge kept me jailed for a couple months

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
long story but i was charged with posession of cocaine toxicology report came back with...u guessed it, no cocaine. I had a straw in my car that was unusually short. This charge kept me jailed for a couple months
I call Bullsh*t. There's a hell of a lot of story left out. First, you don't spend months in jail for a short straw. Second, carrying drugs and ingesting them are two different crimes. Third, only reason why you spent all that time in jail is because there were other charges or you were on parol for antoher crime.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I gotta go with what Jay said, during a stop one time I was being patted down, I had a bag full of white powder and a bunch of pills.

It was a potassium/Sodium Chloride mix and calcium/ AAKG.

They just asked me about them, gave me back my stuff and I was on my way, it's hard to believe you'd get arrested just for having a straw.

However, since you might have truth in your post, which I doubt, a man in Miami was awarded $50,000 after being arrested for legally having a handgun in his glove compartment which is 100% legal in FL.

Get a lawyer if that's the case.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
call bullshit all u want my friend...its 100% my felony possesion of cocaine is already dropped cause of the lab analysis, and yes i did a couple months, idk how pigs run **** where u live but its most certainly different where i live, goddamnit

wasnt expecting typical forum politics over here at aminds, might get decent responses over at BB.com

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
then get the f... out of here. I'm sure bb.com just perfect for a kid like you:hammer:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
call bullshit all u want my friend...its 100% my felony possesion of cocaine is already dropped cause of the lab analysis, and yes i did a couple months, idk how pigs run **** where u live but its most certainly different where i live, goddamnit

wasnt expecting typical forum politics over here at aminds, might get decent responses over at BB.com
Wow. You sure do sound like a stand up individual who wouldn't even J-walk. Oh, and by the way, Jayhawkk is a "pig" so he probably knows a lot more than you do. Have a nice day druggie.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** it dude, you came to a bodybuilding board to find out of you were falsely imprisoned... I'm pretty confident you're enough of an oxygen thief that you'll be back inside soon enough for something completely warranted.

You probably have a another thread in the Mustang forums asking about sexually transmitted diseases.

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
I call Bullsh*t. There's a hell of a lot of story left out. First, you don't spend months in jail for a short straw. Second, carrying drugs and ingesting them are two different crimes. Third, only reason why you spent all that time in jail is because there were other charges or you were on parol for antoher crime.

Great answer! :thumbsup:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
could a mod close this thread, its proved to be a waste of fukin time. Ignorance at its best, yet you fail to ***** and whine when people are ignorant about some steroids.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
and yes 2 months total in two different jails for a motherfukin straw, thats why i refer to them as pigs, cause here thats all they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.