Sarah Palin

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Sarah Palin


    I just realized I have a huge crush on her...

    Anyone else with me here?
    Armed to the teeth.


  2. Gilf !!!!

  3. Stupid turns me off...so, no.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. Stupid....alright......
    Armed to the teeth.

  5. Lets leave all political views out of this, because even if you don't agree with her, which I do, you can't deny that she is smooookin!!!
    Armed to the teeth.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post



  7. I want to tap her resources, put it that way

  8. Bob Dole has never tapped anything.

  9. Yah i'd hit it she's definitely a VPilf

  10. I saw a pic of her in a skirt, with glasses on...mmm...

    I'm gonna send her a pic and sign it with my phone number in the back...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Yah i'd hit it she's definitely a VPilf
    Ahhh...you finally have an addition to the Cheney club?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Bob Dole has never tapped anything.
    Dole taps a pencil...and with what he takes his pencil is VERY hard.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Yeah, it was time to move on...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Yeah, it was time to move on...
    That's very mature of you...and might I say your taste has improved....slightly.

    Someday, though, you will need to toss your Janet Reno nudie pic collection.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Yah i'd hit it she's definitely a VPilf
    Ssshhhhhhaaaawwwwiiiiinnngggg!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  16. Over my cold dead body! Janet is gonna net me major bank!

    There's money in ... God I couldn't even say it without getting sick. Janet Reno??? **** me! lolo

  17. Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    I just realized I have a huge crush on her...

    Anyone else with me here?
    go get yourself some
    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. http://images-cdn.anabolicminds.com/image404.jpg

    Contains a explicit language, just in case anyone is easily offended.
    Muscle Pharm Rep



  19. Peggy Hill anyone?

  20. Another Quality PS brought to you by B-Unit!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Another Quality PS brought to you by B-Unit!
    it could have been worse, looked quite natural to me

  22. Not quite bud...

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ArmMan View Post


    Peggy Hill anyone?
    Armed to the teeth.

  23. This doesn't make sense mang...

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Dole taps a pencil...and with what he takes his pencil is VERY hard.
    Armed to the teeth.

  24. Is this pic real...? Because if it is, I am more turned on than ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    http://images-cdn.anabolicminds.com/image404.jpg

    Contains a explicit language, just in case anyone is easily offended.
    Armed to the teeth.
  25. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    Is this pic real...? Because if it is, I am more turned on than ever!
    yep, that one is
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Stupid turns me off...so, no.
    I gotta go with you on this one dsade. I just got back from AK and reading about her everyday in the newspaper made me madder than hell. She is the most illogical and unqualified governor I've ever read about. Not only that, but she's involved in so many scandals back in Anchorage, I can't imagine whats gonna happen if she becomes VP.

    Yeah she may not be your average 70-year-old VP with heart problems, but she's so worthless as a politician that I only see her as frustration and anger.

    Palin = foolish = not hot.
    Last edited by Hurleyboy05; 09-05-2008 at 01:56 AM.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    This doesn't make sense mang...
    Dole did commercials for Viagra when it first came out. He is also almost always holding a pen or pencil, to take attention away from his paralyzed hand.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. Liars....

    Attached Images Attached Images

  29. You should of known it was fake by looking at her legs. Palin's are actually attractive
  30. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    i'm looking for better



    is the best real one I could find. Her in 84 as ms alaska runner up
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  31. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i'm looking for better



    is the best real one I could find. Her in 84 as ms alaska runner up
    They took a picture as Ms Alaska ran her up?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    She is the most illogical and unqualified governor I've ever read about. Not only that, but she's involved in so many scandals back in Anchorage, I can't imagine whats gonna happen if she becomes VP.
    it sounds like she's qualified for the job based on previous V.P's.


  33. LOL....You were there for what 3 months, and you already came to the conclusion that she is the worst governor ever...????

    EDIT: Also, retard is a very politically incorrect term and I would appreciate it if you would refrain from using it in my thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    I gotta go with you on this one dsade. I just got back from AK and reading about her everyday in the newspaper made me madder than hell. She is the most illogical and unqualified governor I've ever read about. Not only that, but she's involved in so many scandals back in Anchorage, I can't imagine whats gonna happen if she becomes VP.

    Yeah she may not be your average 70-year-old VP with heart problems, but she's so worthless as a politician that I only see her as frustration and anger.

    Palin = retarded = not hot.
    Armed to the teeth.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post

    EDIT: Also, retard is a very politically incorrect term and I would appreciate it if you would refrain from using it in my thread.
    I am glad you said it.. because that strait pissed me off. People need to watch their fukkin mouth sometimes. I have a brother in law with Fragile-X syndrome, and don't tolerate that term, just as I wouldn't tolerate a prejudice term around me.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  35. Exactly, It makes me very upset too....Especially when I started this thread to see how many thought Palin was ATTRACTIVE!!! Lets stay on track people...

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I am glad you said it.. because that strait pissed me off. People need to watch their fukkin mouth sometimes. I have a brother in law with Fragile-X syndrome, and don't tolerate that term, just I wouldn't tolerate a prejudice term around me.

    Adams
    Armed to the teeth.

  36. My apologies DAdams, I truly regret that choice of wording. That term just doesn't have the same meaning unless you know someone with that disorder, and it was foolish of me to not consider this fact. I sincerely regret using that term. Please forgive me for an unintentional, yet extremely foolish mistake.

    Manifesto, while I was in Alaska for just 3 months, that is quite enough time to learn local politics. Also, my actual wording above was, "She is the most illogical and unqualified governor I've ever read about." Not the worst governor ever. She has many, many problems that don't always make it to the news in the lower 48 states. There are small (yet very important) policies and laws in Alaska recently, and Palin has done a very poor job managing many of these. She also is quite inexperienced when it comes to nationwide politics, which is quite a disadvantage, especially as VP. I apologize for coming on so strong, but I have many friends that I just left that are native Alaskans, and they are suffering due to her lack of knowledge of her state, and her bad judgments. She, as a politician seems to do a very bad job with one state, and I guess it bothers me to think of what will happen if she shares the decision making for 50 of them. My apologies to all offended, and I will end this with my vote being, "Unattractive"

  37. Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    Exactly, It makes me very upset too....Especially when I started this thread to see how many thought Palin was ATTRACTIVE!!! Lets stay on track people...
    I had a retarded uncle who passed away a few years ago. It doesn't bother me when people say it. Why should it? His condition didn't define him and I don't allow other people's choice of words to in anyway relate to him or his life. To me it's no different than mentioning his hair was black.

  38. Not to be the ******* here but 'retarded' is an actual term to describe the same thing as mentally challenged. Just as shell shocked is now called PTSD.

    Kind of irritates me when we can't refer to someone as retarded or traumatized anymore. If they would of used another term with the same intentions, would you of been any less irritated?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Not to be the ******* here but 'retarded' is an actual term to describe the same thing as mentally challenged. Just as shell shocked is now called PTSD.

    Kind of irritates me when we can't refer to someone as retarded or traumatized anymore. If they would of used another term with the same intentions, would you of been any less irritated?
    Well hell then... I guess we can start utilizing the N word for black people... sh!t... don't stop there... spic's for mexicans... I am sure we can come up with some names for everyone else.

    Because it was used in the past doesn't make it right... Otherwise we would be still be using lamb skin condoms, women still couldn't vote, and you would own one or two black people.

    Why would you ban that guy who used the N word for stuff that irritates him, but qualify this? Seems like a double standard, ESPECIALLY when you see it does bother another user.

    An no I wouldn't have been irritated the other way around. It is not used to describe mentally challanged unless in a derogatory fashion.

    And congrats Rugger... I am glad it doesn't bother you, that is more power to you my friend.

    With that I will exit this thread, enjoy talking about Palin.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Your Sarah Palin fantasies come true
    By liquid in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 09:10 PM
  2. Sarah Palin's $150k Wardrobe.
    By Arrogant in forum Politics
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 08:48 AM
  3. Sarah Palin: 20/20 Interview
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Politics
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 08:34 PM
  4. Is Sarah Palin a Creationist?
    By badfish51581 in forum Politics
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 03:29 AM
  5. Sarah Palin is PWNING her speech.
    By Rugger in forum Politics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 01:00 AM
Log in
Log in