- 09-03-2008, 08:40 PM
do the pharmacies accept amx?
- 09-03-2008, 09:22 PM
if you talking about the main drag, avenue de revolution, dont even bother, most of the stuff is bunk, or not what they say it is.
If you find a pharmacy outside of the mian tourist area you might have better luck, best bet it to search through old issues of MD they had a huge article about pharmacies in mexico, if i remember correctly they even named names, or at least the city and what was around it.
But yes, everywhere takes credit cards, if you really want them to have your credit card #.
09-03-2008, 10:11 PM
i figured ill use it then cancel it n make stolen report n get new card. but great info man thanks
09-03-2008, 11:12 PM
09-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Ohh snaps haha, thanks I'm just going for some gogo juice anyway. I might just wait till oct and go with more money, I just hate carrying cash I feel like a target.
09-04-2008, 12:29 AM
The only thing I have seen out of there are bottles made by brands that have been shut down since 05. So be careful...
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 01-04-2017, 03:01 AM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
- By dg806 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2002, 11:58 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM