- 10-26-2003, 12:35 AM
- 10-26-2003, 01:38 AM
Ronnie did look better this year. I must say, I am a huge Cutler fan, and I was primed for a bit of a letdown. I was wrong. I thought with competing in 3 shows early in the year, he would have burnt out. Nope. Jay needs a bit more muscular maturity, esp. in his back. In due time, Jay...in due time. Dexter and Dennis impressed me as well.
- 10-26-2003, 01:40 AM
10-26-2003, 01:46 AM
Gunter looked great, but Dennis and Dexter were ****ing unbelieveable. They both went for the moon with their physique. Especially James, that dude has been so blocky and bloated trying to play the size game. Not this year...symmetry and cuts to boot. Gunter did improve his physique, too. Its just sooo tough to improve such a long body. When he looks at photos, Gunter should be happy.
10-26-2003, 05:55 PM
Ronnie's legs were huge, and his back had a ton of definition.
Cutler looked good, but Coleman looked extraordinary.
10-31-2004, 08:55 AM
10-31-2004, 08:56 AM
10-31-2004, 04:58 PM
10-31-2004, 06:06 PM
Ronnie is from another planet. If all he does is maintain his condition for the next couple years, he'll break Haneys' record easy. All his competition need at least 3 years to catch up to him. What a f*cking freak!!
11-02-2004, 03:49 PM
I've heard about a guy called Toney Freeman, about 290lbs ripped... Was he at the O?
That guy is pretty freaky too... Stays low BF% all year round...
11-03-2004, 09:02 AM
11-03-2004, 09:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By chasec in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 24Last Post: 10-26-2005, 11:57 AM
- By MadJimF in forum General ChatReplies: 32Last Post: 10-19-2005, 03:12 PM
- By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum General ChatReplies: 50Last Post: 06-04-2005, 12:13 PM
- By latinsteel in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2003, 01:18 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 11-04-2002, 12:24 AM