Ronnie wins!

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
Ronnie did look better this year. I must say, I am a huge Cutler fan, and I was primed for a bit of a letdown. I was wrong. I thought with competing in 3 shows early in the year, he would have burnt out. Nope. Jay needs a bit more muscular maturity, esp. in his back. In due time, Jay...in due time. Dexter and Dennis impressed me as well.

2cAnnons

Awards
yea, jay couldnt touch ronnies backs. maybe next year. gunter was a let down tho at 5th place.

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
Gunter looked great, but Dennis and Dexter were fucking unbelieveable. They both went for the moon with their physique. Especially James, that dude has been so blocky and bloated trying to play the size game. Not this year...symmetry and cuts to boot. Gunter did improve his physique, too. Its just sooo tough to improve such a long body. When he looks at photos, Gunter should be happy.

derekmac

Awards
Ronnie's legs were huge, and his back had a ton of definition.

Cutler looked good, but Coleman looked extraordinary.

2cAnnons

Awards
This thread is about last years Mr. O. Look at the date.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Ronnie is from another planet. If all he does is maintain his condition for the next couple years, he'll break Haneys' record easy. All his competition need at least 3 years to catch up to him. What a f*cking freak!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
I've heard about a guy called Toney Freeman, about 290lbs ripped... Was he at the O?

That guy is pretty freaky too... Stays low BF% all year round...