- 08-29-2008, 11:06 AM
A drunk man who smelled like beer sat down on a subway next
to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was
plastered with red lipstick, and half-empty bottle of gin
was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his
newspaper and began reading.
After a few minutes the man turned to the priest and asked,
'say, Father, what causes arthritis?'
The priest replies, 'My son, it's caused by loose
living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol,
contempt for your fellow man, sleeping around with
prostitutes and lack of a bath.'
The drunk muttered in response, 'Well, I'll be
damned', then returned to his paper.
The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man
and apologized. 'I'm very sorry. I didn't mean
to come on so strong. How long have you had
The drunk answered, 'I don't have it, Father. I
was just reading here that the Pope does.'
- 08-29-2008, 12:43 PM
- 08-29-2008, 12:52 PM
nice oneTEAM GET DIESEL
GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COMLike us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
Similar Forum Threads
- By ozc in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2011, 08:10 AM
- By ohiostate2827 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2011, 08:34 PM
- By Graglor in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2009, 03:37 PM
- By Synicus in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 13Last Post: 05-10-2008, 09:41 PM
- By Stinger124 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2006, 06:13 PM