Anabolic Steroids: Wait, what?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmfao, looks like Jen and Haley got dumped by a couple of "steroid" users.

Such an educational vid though. :rolleyes:

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is this ****?

Why the **** are people playing with dolls instead of blowing them up or breaking their necks and cutting their heads off?

Wtf is wrong with people these days....?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That non-steroid using dude looked more juiced up than the other one. The first guy obviously doesn't cycle correctly. Probably doesn't even have a good PCT lined up. Taking 6-oxo only for an tren cycle or something. What a noob.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chicks are retarted. It doesn't matter if these girls are 12 or if they are 50. They all think the same. They love the body of a big and ripped dude, but the second they find out he's on steroids he's a huge loser. I don't get it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chicks are retarted. It doesn't matter if these girls are 12 or if they are 50. They all think the same. They love the body of a big and ripped dude, but the second they find out he's on steroids he's a huge loser. I don't get it.
HaHaHa! Yeah, it amazes me that they love to feel all over you when you're huge/ripped. My exgirlfriend told my mother that I was using 7 years ago. It was my first cycle. Her boss is the one who hooked me up. My mother in turn did her own research and told her that if I'm using them, she trust that I do it right. Guess there's a reason why she's an "ex." Funny, though, she loved when her friends made comments and what not. B*tch!
Thankfully, my wife is an advocate for the safe use of steroids and GH. She was open-minded enough to do her own research and conclude that it's a good thing for a lot of people. She was the one who pushed the DR's to put me on Test/GH when I was rehabbing a horrific life changing event that occered in Iraq. Not for aesthetics , but for healing. It helped a ton!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya. I don't mind if the women I date aren't too happy if I use them simply because of the legality issue. I mean, you can't get upset if someone doesn't want you to use them because you can get seriously busted. That's a legit reason. But to be against them because they think it shrinks your penis or because "it's cheating" then that really bothers me.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya. I don't mind if the women I date aren't too happy if I use them simply because of the legality issue. I mean, you can't get upset if someone doesn't want you to use them because you can get seriously busted. That's a legit reason. But to be against them because they think it shrinks your penis or because "it's cheating" then that really bothers me.
I find it funny that people think that your balls shrink, and/or your penis. I believe it's the oppisite, really. I feel I gained size with the use of P.E.D.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find it funny that people think that your balls shrink, and/or your penis. I believe it's the oppisite, really. I feel I gained size with the use of P.E.D.
I am very sensative to any temp. change down there, plus I wear tight underwear, so I usually have shrinkage anyways. Being on cycle is no change for me. Hahaha.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
With kids wearing chick hair styles, painted on jeans, black nail polish, being depressive or (realistic). I can totally understand why youd hate on a guy who is obsessed with being buff... HOw much more practical can it be to try and asimilate yourself with women to get them. Talk about an in when your practically one of them.. "can i borrow your nail polish and liner? I was up late reading cosmo"

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
lol if this woman dates gym enthusiasts in particular, she's probably been with at some point someone who she felt was a pretty decent guy and had no clue the guy was juicing whatsoever because he didn't fit her abuser stereotypes. what a shallow, condescending fool....

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i think the girl that did this got dumped hard by the quarterback and she's trying to get even with him.