Welcome my Girl!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, my beloved bride has decided to join our ranks. She's new to the forum, but trust me, she knows her stuff, and is pretty freakin' hardcore in the gym too.

She's heard about all the great stuff I've learned here on AM, as well as all the free supps I've received, and she wanted a piece of the action.

I figured we can always use another hottie around the forum, and believe she will make a fine addition to AM - so keep your eye open for her and rep her up! :thumbsup:

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is she single? JK...:D

This is a great forum, great people, knowledge and products.

Enjoy your stay!:welcome:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To all you guys out there who love pies and cobblers- I will be putting up my favorite healthy cobbler recipe. MMMM... it is so good! I could eat a whole entire pan of it if I let myself. :/

Today I just started a workout that consists of 4 different movements, 2 leg and 2 arm. With each movement I complete 4 sets of 6-10 reps. I am using way more weight than my last workout- but doing less reps than last time too. My last workout was supersetted, this one is not. So I am going for a change in hopes to throw my body off and loose a little more fat. ;)

I think I've made some progress. I squatted approx. 120 lb for 10 reps, 4 sets. I was out of breath! :p

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the boards. I hope you can enjoy yourself, it is a vast vault of knowledge as well as friendship(for the most part....). Congrats on the marriage!!!!:thumbsup:

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
welcome to the boards! im trying to get my GF on here but no she doesnt like to post in forums

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys! glad to be here!

BTW- the Cobbler I mentioned earlier is healthy. There is no added sugar and it is sweetened with Stevia and a small amount of honey. ;) makes it even better. I'll be posting it momentarily in the recipe section.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Welcome...I think its great you guys can share the enjoyment from the forums...

holy

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow bro, I could never get any of my ex's to join ! Congrats to both of you.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
While it's a beautiful thing to see a happily married couple on here, what's with the gagarific cutesy lovey dovey avatars?

oh and welcome to the forums :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! :bb3:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
welcome to the boards, but as neo said, the avs :nono:

:lol:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the welcome- and the rep! :woohoo:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Talkin bout my girl... I got so much honey... "

Adams

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!!!!- but I am still trying to figure out how Resolve end up with such a beautiful and inteligent lady. :clap2:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and one more thing...

today's our two-month "anniversary" and I'm stoked about it!

Alright, you may all go wretch now :p
Oh LORD... get off the monthly thing. :D Just move on to celebrating once a year... if that.

If I see a monthly happy anniversary post... I will be sure you are BANNED. :D

Adams

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and one more thing...

today's our two-month "anniversary" and I'm stoked about it!

Alright, you may all go wretch now :p
you are killing us right now, you know that right:dump:

:lol:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
welcome to the board.... now wheres the cobbler?

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
men are such piggys aren't they? ;)

poor girl has just arrived and bikini shots are already being requested tsk tsk ,

cute wedding pics!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome!

A friend here at AM posted something about a Pie Recipe he found on another post and tried, and I just stumbled on to this thread. Good stuff :thumbsup:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board! Change the avys! Enjoy your stay!

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Lets just be happy for them......:djparty:

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Im sure Resolve knew he was in for some grief with the avs and bringing wifey to the site, lol.

I say props to you buddy, I cant even hardly get on here anymore since getting married 3 months ago, and you were able to get your wife to join you no less! Congrats to you both and welcome aboard.

pooh23

Awards
Always great to have your SO interested in the same things you like. Cheers

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We appreciate the support guys - Thanks!

The "grief" is really no big deal - I enjoy being a contributing and, when I can, helpful member of AM. My wife feels she can also benefit herself and others on here. Who cares if someone doesn't like our avatars?

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
so, are there any plans for children in the near future (2-4 years)?

college plans?

what an exciting time for all of you! 18 was such a nice age. "the beginning" aww...

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Children in the future- but not the near future!

Resolve has grad school starting in June, and that is approx. 5 years of work that he'll need to accomplish for his PhD.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Children in the future- but not the near future!

Resolve has grad school starting in June, and that is approx. 5 years of work that he'll need to accomplish for his PhD.

Nice nice....best of luck Resolve. What about you? do you have plans to go to college? Hope you do.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meh, keep the avatars as is; these guys are just bitter, and in reality practicing for the real-life rendition of grumpy old men!

:rasp:

(looking at you Shadow)

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Meh, keep the avatars as is; these guys are just bitter, and in reality practicing for the real-life rendition of grumpy old men!

:rasp:

(looking at you Shadow)
Haha. I was just playing. I could care less what they have their avatars set as. I just like busting people's balls. :duel: