The Fast & The Furious 4

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
I'm suprised they are making another one...

Fast and Furious 4 Trailer

Yeah its called Fast & furious. I cant fn wait man.
Im hoping it is alot like the 1st movie but i loved all 3 so far, so ill be pleased however it goes im sure.
I read that it is a prequel to tokyo drift, which will be cool because youll see hahn again (however you spell his name) and see how he got into the end of the movie of tokyo drift.
CarDomain Car Blog: The Fast and the Furious

that site has tonsss of underground footage and whatnot.
:thumbsup:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its called Fast & furious. I cant fn wait man.
Im hoping it is alot like the 1st movie but i loved all 43 so far, so ill be pleased however it goes im sure.
I read that it is a prequel to tokyo drift, which will be cool because youll see hahn again (however you spell his name) and see how he got into the end of the movie of tokyo drift.
http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/the_fast_and_the_furious/index.html

that site has tonsss of underground footage and whatnot.
:thumbsup:
That site has some nice info and a cool race scene filming setup with the chevelle gettin some air in the front(its hollywood, but still cool).

With Vin D. and the girls back(hubba,hubba) it should be a big hit. I liked what I saw when I watched the trailer in the theatre.

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
That site has some nice info and a cool race scene filming setup with the chevelle gettin some air in the front(its hollywood, but still cool).

With Vin D. and the girls back(hubba,hubba) it should be a big hit. I liked what I saw when I watched the trailer in the theatre.
yeah man!! that wheelie is so fn sick! :thumbsup:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome!! the Toyko Drift movie was completely ridiculous but it looks like they've gone back to teh original guys who should make it a good one.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little surprised, as I thought the second and third movie sucked the big one. But if the original cast came back for this one then I have a feeling that it'll be a much better quality movie, similar to the the first movie (not that it was an Oscar nominee or anything). I'll probably check this one out.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Hmm. I am surprised the original one actually made it into the theatres. The movie series is pure horsedung but it might appeal to 16-something ricky racers.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
I enjoy Vin Diesel's acting so it'll be cool seeing him again. I enjoyed the first film most. The sequel wasn't bad. I haven't seen the third one yet, but will make time for it.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Oh dear oh dear :nono:

Original actors, who cant act.

I think the fact that they've all returned for a fourth movie shows how desperate they are for work.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I even own a rice rocket, well... its been in a shop 2 of the last 3 years in a constant state of rebuild but I cant even stomach these F&F movies.