Flobots- Handlebars Acoustic cover by a cutie!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
singers give bood bj's...she sounds 12!?!

PERFECT!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"...hittin' hunnies right outa high schooollllll!!!!!"

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
She does a decent job for a song that does NOT lend itself to an acoustic version very well.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never listened to the Flobots. Checked out some of there stuff on Rhapsody. Most of it just pisses me off. This song is okay though.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
She does a decent job for a song that does NOT lend itself to an acoustic version very well.
Agreed.

Blobots - Scottsdale Bars
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JARA8Clufo"]YouTube - Scottsdale Bars[/ame]

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
man those type of guys just pop up everywhere huh?

I used to see them all the time in jersey/L.I. while I lived in philly, saw some this weekend in houston, now they are out in arizona???

I am italian, those punks are a disgrace.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
man those type of guys just pop up everywhere huh?

I used to see them all the time in jersey/L.I. while I lived in philly, saw some this weekend in houston, now they are out in arizona???

I am italian, those punks are a disgrace.
They're not quite as guido as the ones from Jersey in the pictures, but the song's actually pretty accurate.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
the song is terrible. The semi hot girl ALMOST makes it bearable

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the song is terrible. The semi hot girl ALMOST makes it bearable

With the acception of "the sound", unless you are far-left liberal, I don't see how you could in any way enjoy their music. According to the Flobots, I should feel 100% obligated to give money to the poor simply because I am more successful, pot should be legal (which I don't necessarily disagree with but if you want my money don't spend it on drugs), there should be a national healthcare plan, etc., - I'm not trying to start a political debate, but that's all their other music talks about.