post the goofy reasons you love AM

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I'll start with one. It's the only place you can call a woman a beast to her face, and she'd appreciate it.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
it's the only place where a man can ask another man the question, though indirectly, "am i fat?"

and that is asked with these words, "what'dya think my body fat percentage is?"

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always somebody smarter then you

Edit. More knowledgeable.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The complete randomness/sense of humor of some of the other regulars.

(no homo) <---- that right there always makes me laugh

Being able to speak directly to representatives, and sometimes owners, of great supplement companies.

Epic logs/threads.

jmh's 3k and 7k posts
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/47037-my-post-3k.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/94998-jmh80-s-napalm.html

Kabuki's ridiculous dungeon/video log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/58778-kabuki-s-video.html

Gwen Stefani love

I could go on, those are just some of the gems I immediately thought of.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I love AM for the good information, great tester logs, and informative reviews.

Also a lot of people on bodybuilding.com are know it all douche bags who don't really know it all, everyone here is helpful.:thumbsup:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love AM for the good information, great tester logs, and informative reviews.

Also a lot of people on bodybuilding.com are know it all douche bags who don't really know it all, everyone here is helpful.:thumbsup:
We don't have HIT Jedis here. Gotta love that :thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i have to say the anonymous section is very entertaining!
nice addition.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Community
Meeting people you'd never meet in your social circle
Gaining Information on anything from Omegas to lubricants lol
Great opportunities to find new products you would never find locally
Good friends
Great place to vent

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because of Jayhawkk....

...what? You said goofy. :D

Adams

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here for the free beer.........Where the hell is it?? :D

Nah, this place just does it right. Everyone here for the most part is an asset to making this place what it is. There are many knowledgeable and friendly people that populate this place.

I don't even remember how i found AM, but i'm damn glad i did! :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, here there is no drama, or very little, and there is a sense that if you ask a question with the hope of truth in the answer you can find it.

Did someone say free beer?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't remember how I found it either. All I know is that it wasn't an overwhelming experience where people treated you like **** because you were new.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know i did get into it with someone on here during my early days. I don't remember who, but it didn't tarnish my view of AM in anyway. Incidence like that seem to really be isolated events here.

This is one of the few boards that has a solid overall member base, and doesn't treat someone new to the game like a lepper.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I know i did get into it with someone on here during my early days. I don't remember who, but it didn't tarnish my view of AM in anyway. Incidence like that seem to really be isolated events here.

This is one of the few boards that has a solid overall member base, and doesn't treat someone new to the game like a lepper.
unclean. UNCLEAN!!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i love am because i can view it while at work. type on here like im doing right now in front of a patient that thinks im listening to them

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love am because i can view it while at work. type on here like im doing right now in front of a patient that thinks im listening to them
Dammit, thats so accurate, reps

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, i thought i was the only one that did that haha! :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just smile and nod........works everytime! :thumbsup:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really...
Uh huh
*Post Quick Reply*
Really...

Just take some aspirin

How will taking aspirin get the burnt gerbil hair out?????

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry couldnt resist, jus watched Mallrats...

One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck up his ass. True story. He bought it at our local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrasing for my relatives and all, but next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with another trip to the emergency room. So, I run into him a week later in the mall and he's buying another cat. And I says to him, "Jesus, Walt! What are you doing? You know you're just gonna get this cat stuck up your ass too. Why don't you knock it off?" And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really...
Uh huh
*Post Quick Reply*
Really...

Just take some aspirin

How will taking aspirin get the burnt gerbil hair out?????
Those poor bastards i just pawn off on another unsuspecting nurse. I do that with medical questions all the time lol! Ok, not all the time, but when i want a good laugh i do haha.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have yet to see a cat, but the stories i could tell ya jay lol!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My ex brother in law was a Murse in Texas and the stories he told me were damn near life traumatic(to me). He was also a Spec Forces Medic... Those stories were even worse *shiver*

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My ex brother in law was a Murse in Texas and the stories he told me were damn near life traumatic(to me). He was also a Spec Forces Medic... Those stories were even worse *shiver*
Damn, we'll have to share stories then oneday for sure! :lol:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
SF medic is basicaly a PA. very tough school, its a shame they dont get a better certification than whats given

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SF medic is basicaly a PA. very tough school, its a shame they dont get a better certification than whats given
Hey, i can stitch........maybe ;)

P.A. school is on list to do for certain! :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The PA that sees me at my office is a butthead... She just doesn't do anything but hand out scripts. I can basically self medicate as much as I want, if I wanted to.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of them are, i can agree with that. That's why being a nurse first should give me a very nice compliment to the position overall.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
PA is a good job. one of the fastest growing too. i liked the idea of being dr. to much though

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to be a drug dealer but the benefits just aren't there...

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
drug reps make bank but... your known as either an ***hole or that guy with free pens

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free pens FTW!!!

We fight like school children over them. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The drug reps that bring in free food are even better.

:bb3:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was in the waiting area when a drug rep for ambien came by... They had some nice quality swag! I left with a T-shirt, pen, stress ball and samples :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah ambien........the stories i have there too lol!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a thead around here somehwere when I took too much ambien and had a drink of alcohol because of the lack of sleep... It was one hell of a wild ride!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/50692-alpha-drive-xl-2.html#post608746

Live and learn and things not to do Notes: Since I knew I was starting a new shift I decided to take an Ambien and lay down. 1 hour later I wasn't sleeping so I decided to take a shot or two of tequilla. Now I drink maybe twice a year and drinking makes me sleep so I figured...

So the next day I woke up with my wife calling me a freak and pervert. She shows me a bruise on her elbow from me trying to carry her upstairs and dropped her. And I apparently was doing the American Psycho bicep flex as well. I also, I guess, asked her to add a third person to the mix and she said hell no. So I retorted with, "how about midgets". She said no and and asked why so I said maybe starting easy with adding half a person would make it easier for a threesome.

She said only if she could use a gerbil on me. I said as long as it was declawed and no flammable liquids were in the area.

Now I don't remember any of this and as time goes by she keeps adding new things I said and/or did. So Ambien and alcohol is a NONO!! I also opened up some of my incisions and bled a whole lot.

Anyways I figured I'd share my experience. I blame it all on JBlaze. His escapades has warped my ****in mind.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The complete randomness/sense of humor of some of the other regulars.

(no homo) <---- that right there always makes me laugh

Being able to speak directly to representatives, and sometimes owners, of great supplement companies.

Epic logs/threads.

jmh's 3k and 7k posts
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/47037-my-post-3k.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/94998-jmh80-s-napalm.html

Kabuki's ridiculous dungeon/video log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/58778-kabuki-s-video.html

Gwen Stefani love

I could go on, those are just some of the gems I immediately thought of.

Wow. Awesome. Thanks man. Seems like my logs don't get much traffic. I'm not a popular guy in this forum. Never will be.

People don't claimer for me when I'm gone for like 3 weeks (as happened this August).

Epic - wow. You good in my mind, Bob. For whatever that's worth.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Dominus Anabolics 48