Where in the World Is Osama Bin Laden? - movie

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i wanna see this, same guy that did super size me.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Ya i started it, got as far as MC Hammer Bin Laden, then when the guy starts talking the sound is off by a few seconds, and the first comment says theres no subtitles, so unless i learn arabic/ whatever other languages come up im gonna wait for a different copy.

From what i saw its looks awesome, the guy who made this also had a TV show, 30 days, which was great.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Ya i started it, got as far as MC Hammer Bin Laden, then when the guy starts talking the sound is off by a few seconds, and the first comment says theres no subtitles, so unless i learn arabic/ whatever other languages come up im gonna wait for a different copy.

From what i saw its looks awesome, the guy who made this also had a TV show, 30 days, which was great.
cheers

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just watched it, I understood everything till they went to A-stan, some of that **** was funny, some was downright stupid.

If I had to rate this I'd give it a 2/10, there really is no purpose behind this documentary, I wouldn't mind dissecting it and the interviews up to A-stan, but it's pretty pointless, mostly BS, some having some asinine ideas about politics, one saying he has friends and family fighting the US in Iraq and A-stan and a bunch of other irrelevant talk.

Thanks for the link though...:D

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I just watched it, I understood everything till they went to A-stan, some of that **** was funny, some was downright stupid.

If I had to rate this I'd give it a 2/10, there really is no purpose behind this documentary, I wouldn't mind dissecting it and the interviews up to A-stan, but it's pretty pointless, mostly BS, some having some asinine ideas about politics, one saying he has friends and family fighting the US in Iraq and A-stan and a bunch of other irrelevant talk.

Thanks for the link though...:D
all good

i didn't watch all of it but i think it's not really meant to be a totally serious movie and a lot of it is done with tongue in cheek

the mc hammer - osama - had me cracking up though