Tropic Thunder...

1. Tropic Thunder...

...was a great movie. Well worth the price of admission.

2. did it come out already? damn..didnt know that

3. I'm the dude playin the dude pretending to be another dude!
    •   

4. really? i knew it was you dude. you cant fool me!

5. dude, i want to see that movie now!

6. i heard about there being alot of protestors.... do they really say retard that many times

7. Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    i heard about there being alot of protestors.... do they really say retard that many times
    Yes, and it's much more than that.

8. Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    i heard about there being alot of protestors.... do they really say retard that many times
    That whole deal is what's retarded.
  9. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I'm the dude playin the dude pretending to be another dude!
    What do you mean - "you people"?
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  10. Unbreakable

"Maybe I'd be a little more appealing if I got arrested with a hooker doing a suitcase full of blow in Vegas"
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

11. I think the very beginning was the absolute best part. The gay monk "preview" had me peeing myself.

As for the rest of the movie, it was dang funny but I think I had even higher hopes. I was hoping it would exceed the level of laughter that Zoolander brought me, but I think that was too much to ask.

Tom Cruise had me laughing a good bit, but Downey Jr. was the best.

12. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    What do you mean - "you people"?
    What do YOU mean - "YOU people"
    PHF Rep

13. I am talking scorched Earth mother ****er, I will massacre you, I WILL **** YOU UP!!!

14. I'm a lead farmer, mother ****er

Similar Forum Threads

1. For those who have used Omega Thunder Cee....
    By bizzare_777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 02:49 PM