Dude ****s His Elbow At Olympics

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I stopped watching when the commentators said "Well, the pain of it all" while they were showing it in slow motion.... ouch... that hurt my arm just watching!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
wow, that damn near just flat out came OFF. can you recover from something like that? i know it wouldn't EVER be the same again. it couldn't be.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
wow, that damn near just flat out came OFF. can you recover from something like that? i know it wouldn't EVER be the same again. it couldn't be.
Looks to be early retirement for him but he could recover, the body is capable of amazing things sometimes. Whether or not he gets back up and ever tries it again is a different story. Did you see his legs shaking like that? I can't fathom the pain... thank god his endorphins kicked in after that.

I was most amused by the little chinese people with the boards to block it off.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For those who can't watch the video, here's what happened:

:clean: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

:bruce3::bruce3::bruce3::bruce3::bruce3:​

:icon_lol:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These injuries are just too much for me. Fortunately my injuries when younger were football and wrestling related. It must suck for him to have it while he lifts

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
For those like me who didn't see the video. Heres some pics put in a video.

Jeez-o..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0Zl-tMRf4"]YouTube - Weightlifting accident - Beijing 2008[/ame]

His facial expression is so intense! suppose it would be after something like that.