Dude ****s His Elbow At Olympics

1. Dude ****s His Elbow At Olympics

2. Ouch!

3. I stopped watching when the commentators said "Well, the pain of it all" while they were showing it in slow motion.... ouch... that hurt my arm just watching!
    •   

4. wow, that damn near just flat out came OFF. can you recover from something like that? i know it wouldn't EVER be the same again. it couldn't be.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    wow, that damn near just flat out came OFF. can you recover from something like that? i know it wouldn't EVER be the same again. it couldn't be.
    Looks to be early retirement for him but he could recover, the body is capable of amazing things sometimes. Whether or not he gets back up and ever tries it again is a different story. Did you see his legs shaking like that? I can't fathom the pain... thank god his endorphins kicked in after that.

I was most amused by the little chinese people with the boards to block it off.

6. For those who can't watch the video, here's what happened:

:clean: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

:bruce3::bruce3::bruce3::bruce 3::bruce3:

7. wow..that look like it hurt him

8. These injuries are just too much for me. Fortunately my injuries when younger were football and wrestling related. It must suck for him to have it while he lifts
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

9. For those like me who didn't see the video. Heres some pics put in a video.

Jeez-o..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0Zl-tMRf4"]YouTube - Weightlifting accident - Beijing 2008[/ame]

His facial expression is so intense! suppose it would be after something like that.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

Similar Forum Threads

1. Elbow Pain... Heated Elbow sleeves???
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 05:47 PM
  2. now that the olympics are over....trione?
    By ntrlmuscle in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 08:39 PM
  3. Now that the Olympics are over....
    By RedwolfWV in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 08:29 AM
  4. Ax Labs and Olympics?
    By QuagginIt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 11:20 PM
  5. Special Olympics