My experience with a crazy ass Philly fan today.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

My experience with a crazy ass Philly fan today.

I always knew Philly fans were kinda outta control, but this maniac at Tamoa Bay vs. San Francisco was just ****ing psychotic. Yes, I'm also asking myself what a Philly fan with a McNabb jersey was doing in San Francisco.

Anyways, the moron was obviously drunk and started talking **** to the young dude with his girlfriend because his lady had an Aikman jersey, they were about 17-18 yrs. old. The guy was in his face shouting " Cowboys suck" for about a minute. PHILLY FAN THEN THREW A BAG FILLED WITH URINE AT THE YOUNG COUPLE. The guards struggled to pin the dumbass and remove him from the stands. First time in my life I've seen someone throw a urine bomb over football

2. Gate Keeper

That's funny bro, I"m from the philly area myself so I know how nuts we can get. Urine bomb huh, interesting choice of a weapon. Bro I could tell you some stories about some Eagles games I went to. All's I have to say is if you go to an Eagles game in philly do not wear the opposing teams jersey. Seriously I have seen someone beaten by a mob of people stuffed in a barrel trash can and thrown into a dumpster. You might ask what this poor guy did, he said "Giants rule" after an Eagles loss to them. Bad move pal. LOL I'm laughing just thinking about it. Have a good one bro, J
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Originally posted by jminis
    You might ask what this poor guy did, he said "Giants rule" after an Eagles loss to them. Bad move pal. LOL I'm laughing just thinking about it. Have a good one bro, J
    Wow that's pretty extreme, I never had this problem at the Oakland Colisuem when I wore my Jeff Garcia jersey and was screaming all game long, sure they talked ****, but they didn't jump me. Than again, I was with 4 of my buddies and we're pretty swole. My vote for craziest fans has just gone to Philly fans after watching that urine bomb episode LOL
    •   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I was at athe game when they put batteries in snowballs and pelted Jimmy Johnson with them.

We rule. We make Oakland fans look like babies.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Originally posted by Bobo
    We rule. We make Oakland fans look like babies.
    LOL, you're right, and it's pretty damm tough to outdue Raider fans. Still don't know what the hell a drunk Eagles fan was doing at the 49ers-Bucs game talking **** to a young couple LOL, it was hilarious yet shocking when he threw that urine bomb.
  6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Oakland fans are a bunch of pansies. They dress up like women in Halloween costumes and expect people to be scared.

At Eagles games they have backyard wrestling contests. Tables over someones head is a common occurance.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  7. Gate Keeper

Talking

Originally posted by Bobo
    Oakland fans are a bunch of pansies. They dress up like women in Halloween costumes and expect people to be scared.

At Eagles games they have backyard wrestling contests. Tables over someones head is a common occurance.
    Bro this is so true I'm LMAO. At another eagles game I saw them throwing green paint filled balloons at people with the other teams jersey's on. They got a quite a few before they got arrested and sentenced in the stadium. Yes we do have a court with a judge in our stadium
  8. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Yes we do have a court with a judge in our stadium
    Thats says it all.

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Yes we do have a court with a judge in our stadium
    Wow, that's insane, I guess you've all seen much worse than urine bombs LOL.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

philly fans, the class-act of the nfl. Hey atleast they didn't throw beer bottles onto the field.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33
    philly fans, the class-act of the nfl. Hey atleast they didn't throw beer bottles onto the field.
    nah they'll just shoot you in the face. city of brotherly love and all that
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My experience with german volume training
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 05:07 PM
  2. My Experience with KRALA Powder
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 02:12 PM
  3. my experience with IA