My experience with a crazy ass Philly fan today.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I always knew Philly fans were kinda outta control, but this maniac at Tamoa Bay vs. San Francisco was just fucking psychotic. Yes, I'm also asking myself what a Philly fan with a McNabb jersey was doing in San Francisco.

Anyways, the moron was obviously drunk and started talking **** to the young dude with his girlfriend because his lady had an Aikman jersey, they were about 17-18 yrs. old. The guy was in his face shouting " Cowboys suck" for about a minute. PHILLY FAN THEN THREW A BAG FILLED WITH URINE AT THE YOUNG COUPLE. The guards struggled to pin the dumbass and remove him from the stands. First time in my life I've seen someone throw a urine bomb over football

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
That's funny bro, I"m from the philly area myself so I know how nuts we can get. Urine bomb huh, interesting choice of a weapon. Bro I could tell you some stories about some Eagles games I went to. All's I have to say is if you go to an Eagles game in philly do not wear the opposing teams jersey. Seriously I have seen someone beaten by a mob of people stuffed in a barrel trash can and thrown into a dumpster. You might ask what this poor guy did, he said "Giants rule" after an Eagles loss to them. Bad move pal. LOL I'm laughing just thinking about it. Have a good one bro, J

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You might ask what this poor guy did, he said "Giants rule" after an Eagles loss to them. Bad move pal. LOL I'm laughing just thinking about it. Have a good one bro, J
Wow that's pretty extreme, I never had this problem at the Oakland Colisuem when I wore my Jeff Garcia jersey and was screaming all game long, sure they talked ****, but they didn't jump me. Than again, I was with 4 of my buddies and we're pretty swole. My vote for craziest fans has just gone to Philly fans after watching that urine bomb episode LOL

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was at athe game when they put batteries in snowballs and pelted Jimmy Johnson with them.

We rule. We make Oakland fans look like babies.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
We rule. We make Oakland fans look like babies.
LOL, you're right, and it's pretty damm tough to outdue Raider fans. Still don't know what the hell a drunk Eagles fan was doing at the 49ers-Bucs game talking **** to a young couple LOL, it was hilarious yet shocking when he threw that urine bomb.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oakland fans are a bunch of pansies. They dress up like women in Halloween costumes and expect people to be scared.

At Eagles games they have backyard wrestling contests. Tables over someones head is a common occurance.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Oakland fans are a bunch of pansies. They dress up like women in Halloween costumes and expect people to be scared.

At Eagles games they have backyard wrestling contests. Tables over someones head is a common occurance.
Bro this is so true I'm LMAO. At another eagles game I saw them throwing green paint filled balloons at people with the other teams jersey's on. They got a quite a few before they got arrested and sentenced in the stadium. Yes we do have a court with a judge in our stadium

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
philly fans, the class-act of the nfl. Hey atleast they didn't throw beer bottles onto the field.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
philly fans, the class-act of the nfl. Hey atleast they didn't throw beer bottles onto the field.
nah they'll just shoot you in the face. city of brotherly love and all that :D