College Football Team

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just wondering who you guys are rooting for this year to win. Being from West Texas, I am a HUGE fan of Texas Tech. We might have a chance this year.......GO RAIDERS!!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
ummm what chance might that be??? i dont really see much of a chance for texas tech

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ummm what chance might that be??? i dont really see much of a chance for texas tech
I think they will do well and if last year was any indication teams have more of a chance then ppl give em credit for. I think it will be interesting to see how they do now that they start to get better prospects to their offensive system. idk about a natty championship berth tho.....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an FYI - I started a college football thread in the sports section about a month ago. However, i'll show the love while i'm here:

GO GATORS!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an FYI - I started a college football thread in the sports section about a month ago. However, i'll show the love while i'm here:

GO GATORS!!!
You can never have too many CFB threads :p

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
UGA!!!! If the rest of the team can go without getting arrested before the season starts that is!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
Ohio state vs georgia or florida is my prediction.... the only issue is georgia has a crazy schedule.
this year comes down to the quarter backs.

huge game to watch in my opinion is usc vs ohio which is in like 5 weeks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohio state vs georgia or florida is my prediction.... the only issue is georgia has a crazy schedule.
this year comes down to the quarter backs.

huge game to watch in my opinion is usc vs ohio which is in like 5 weeks
For the love of god, i can only pray that ohio state isn't in the big game again. Frankly, i'm tired of watching the SEC beat up on them. :lol:

The Florida vs. Georgia game this year is going to be huge. "The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party" just got even better!!

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Trauma, we may have to place a friendly wager on the UF-UGA game.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

Trauma..........I got tix to the UM/UF game.... see ya there bud

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
ill put my savings on georgia.... all $2.48 of it
Is that on the national championship or no more players getting arrested?

Huge UGA fan, but they are starting to look like FSU with all the arrests they had this summer.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Nebraska, been a fan for a long time. They're not so good right now but they'll be back.

:bruce3:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
Is that on the national championship or no more players getting arrested?

Huge UGA fan, but they are starting to look like FSU with all the arrests they had this summer.

true true.... better than the duke lacross team though

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Cal Bears Baby ! ! ! Gonna Whup Usc This Year ! ! !

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Yes! Another Cal fan!!!!
:cheers: last year was very bizarre. I thought we were National Championship bound with the 5-0 start and wins over Oregon and Tennessee but the wheels fell off big time ! Nate Longshore has to improve and our defense needs to make big stops when it matters. One more thing. NO MORE LOSSES TO STANFORD !

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:cheers: last year was very bizarre. I thought we were National Championship bound with the 5-0 start and wins over Oregon and Tennessee but the wheels fell off big time ! Nate Longshore has to improve and our defense needs to make big stops when it matters. One more thing. NO MORE LOSSES TO STANFORD !
I think this year we surprise ppl after letting them down the past year...i really do not like nate longshore so he better improve if we are to do well this year

manny1010

Awards
  • Established

I think we'll be alright. If we can get some defense we'll definately be a threat. :thumbsup: