College Football Team

  1. College Football Team


    Hey guys just wondering who you guys are rooting for this year to win. Being from West Texas, I am a HUGE fan of Texas Tech. We might have a chance this year.......GO RAIDERS!!


  2. USF!!! Go Bulls!!!

  3. ummm what chance might that be??? i dont really see much of a chance for texas tech
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    ummm what chance might that be??? i dont really see much of a chance for texas tech
    I think they will do well and if last year was any indication teams have more of a chance then ppl give em credit for. I think it will be interesting to see how they do now that they start to get better prospects to their offensive system. idk about a natty championship berth tho.....
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  5. Just an FYI - I started a college football thread in the sports section about a month ago. However, i'll show the love while i'm here:



    GO GATORS!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Just an FYI - I started a college football thread in the sports section about a month ago. However, i'll show the love while i'm here:



    GO GATORS!!!
    You can never have too many CFB threads
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  7. UGA!!!! If the rest of the team can go without getting arrested before the season starts that is!

  8. Penn State!
    SFW and GFH

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    You can never have too many CFB threads
    This is true....carry on.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  10. Louisville Cardinals

    holy

  11. Ohio state vs georgia or florida is my prediction.... the only issue is georgia has a crazy schedule.
    this year comes down to the quarter backs.

    huge game to watch in my opinion is usc vs ohio which is in like 5 weeks

  12. Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    Ohio state vs georgia or florida is my prediction.... the only issue is georgia has a crazy schedule.
    this year comes down to the quarter backs.

    huge game to watch in my opinion is usc vs ohio which is in like 5 weeks
    For the love of god, i can only pray that ohio state isn't in the big game again. Frankly, i'm tired of watching the SEC beat up on them.

    The Florida vs. Georgia game this year is going to be huge. "The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party" just got even better!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. Trauma, we may have to place a friendly wager on the UF-UGA game.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    Trauma, we may have to place a friendly wager on the UF-UGA game.
    ill put my savings on georgia.... all $2.48 of it




  15. Trauma..........I got tix to the UM/UF game.... see ya there bud

  16. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    Trauma, we may have to place a friendly wager on the UF-UGA game.
    That we may.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post



    Trauma..........I got tix to the UM/UF game.... see ya there bud
    This is good to hear dave!

    I should know in about a week about my tickets.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  18. Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    ill put my savings on georgia.... all $2.48 of it
    Is that on the national championship or no more players getting arrested?


    Huge UGA fan, but they are starting to look like FSU with all the arrests they had this summer.

  19. Nebraska, been a fan for a long time. They're not so good right now but they'll be back.




    :bruce3:

  20. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    Is that on the national championship or no more players getting arrested?


    Huge UGA fan, but they are starting to look like FSU with all the arrests they had this summer.

    true true.... better than the duke lacross team though

  21. GO VOLS



  22. Lets Go UTEP!
    Attached Images Attached Images


  23. Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary




  24. THIS IS THE YEAR!!

  25. Cal Bears Baby ! ! ! Gonna Whup Usc This Year ! ! !

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Cal Bears Baby ! ! ! Gonna Whup Usc This Year ! ! !
    Yes! Another Cal fan!!!!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Yes! Another Cal fan!!!!
    last year was very bizarre. I thought we were National Championship bound with the 5-0 start and wins over Oregon and Tennessee but the wheels fell off big time ! Nate Longshore has to improve and our defense needs to make big stops when it matters. One more thing. NO MORE LOSSES TO STANFORD !

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    last year was very bizarre. I thought we were National Championship bound with the 5-0 start and wins over Oregon and Tennessee but the wheels fell off big time ! Nate Longshore has to improve and our defense needs to make big stops when it matters. One more thing. NO MORE LOSSES TO STANFORD !
    I think this year we surprise ppl after letting them down the past year...i really do not like nate longshore so he better improve if we are to do well this year
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    ummm what chance might that be??? i dont really see much of a chance for texas tech

    I think we'll be alright. If we can get some defense we'll definately be a threat.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. College football bulking???
    By pavb10 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 05:11 PM
  2. College Football Records In The BCS Era
    By BUCKNUTS in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 09:34 PM
  3. College Football needs to get here fast!!!
    By Ethereal in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 11:12 PM
  4. College Football
    By diamonddave in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 247
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 11:38 AM
  5. College Football: Who's a Fan?
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-10-2003, 01:34 PM
Log in
Log in