1fast400 is the best

spoofy

Awards
Here is the story.. I placed an order for some 1-test-cyp and 4ad and payed for 3 day select mail. After the order was late i called UPS and they informed me that my order was lost and that they will look into the issue.

Upset and mad I was about to place an order for some more powder when I got this email
*note my name is taken out*

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:26:09 -0400
To: [email protected]
Subject: order

I just rec'd a call from UPS stating that your shipment has been lost and
it might take 8 days before they find it ?

I will re-ship today via Next Day Air with Saturday delivery so you will
have tomorrow. I am sorry that you did not receive the service that you
originally expected.

You will be receiving a $15 gift voucher for the inconvenience that this
has caused you.

Howard

---

props to 1fast400 (bulknutrition) for having such great customer service.

jaketparker

Awards
Yeah. im a big fan of 1fast400 too, dps is cheaper, but 1fast400 doesnt **** me bad when it comes to shipping up in ak.......

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
There the best online store store I have delt with. Having paypal as a payment method is a huge bonus and worth the few extra $$ in prices. The customer service can't be beat.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I have certainly been satisfied with their service the few times I have used them.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n &amp; Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Everytime i place an order with them, i get it in about two days. Case in point, I placed an order last Friday for somemore ALCAR, CLA, and r-ALA and i got my package Yesterday (Monday).

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yeah one of my orders was late too.. i think he gave me an extra bottle of milk thistle.. everything helps so i wont complain

Martinus

Awards
Gotta reply on this one...
Even when it comes to shipping to Holland they do a great job.
Cause of local laws I`m forced to get some of my supps overseas.
Mariuana and XTC are well available over here, but when it comes to Yohimbine and Ephedrine...?!?

A-Train

Awards
Everytime i place an order with them, i get it in about two days. Case in point, I placed an order last Friday for somemore ALCAR, CLA, and r-ALA and i got my package Yesterday (Monday).
I placed on online order on Saturday and it arrived Priority Mail yesterday (the following Monday).

That kind of service deserves to be rewarded. I looked at DPS and have ordered from them in the past, but I'm sticking with Mike from now on, unless it's for something he doesn't carry. Even if that happened, I'd probably email him to see if he could special-order it for me before taking my biz elsewhere. Awesome.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I placed on online order on Saturday and it arrived Priority Mail yesterday (the following Monday).

That kind of service deserves to be rewarded. I looked at DPS and have ordered from them in the past, but I'm sticking with Mike from now on, unless it's for something he doesn't carry. Even if that happened, I'd probably email him to see if he could special-order it for me before taking my biz elsewhere. Awesome.

Ditto to everyone else.

I placed an order a couple weeks ago. In it was bulk Yohmbine HCL powder.

The order went out at 6:18 and I received it at 9:53 the next morning. I am in Canada!

The Yohmbine bottle was busted and spilt all over the package. I informed Mike and he sent a replacement that day and received again, the next day.

Awesome!!!

A

drei

Awards
1Fast is the Bomb!

Receiving your supps in two days is always a hit with me. If they were ever to start selling research chems 1Fast would bury everyone else.