Shotblocker

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i have heard of them... but ill tell you that if you wanted to use them with your kids you will most likely have to buy them and carry them with you bc most physcians wont waste the money or time getting them.
day 1 lesson in med school is - pain is the patients problem!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
My wife is a nurse and hasnt heard of it....I have to admit Im a bit skeptical....I have two sons and I honestly believe pediatric nurses are the worlds worst at giving injections...they basically dont even try to follow a normal protocol like we would to avoid pain because they basically anticipate the child is going to jerk or pull away, so they just stick and push...a patients comfort and giving a painless inject are not at the top of a nurses priority list because they could care less if it hurts...as opposed to injecting yourself, you would take a great deal of patience with the injection.

holy

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I underwent rabies shots once... If I had to do it again I might try anything, even these. :D

Honestly, looks like crap. Can't imagine it works..

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
I underwent rabies shots once... If I had to do it again I might try anything, even these. :D

Honestly, looks like crap. Can't imagine it works..
the old rabies shots in the abdomen or the new shots in the arm???? thats horrible