Talk about disturbing...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
HOLY ****ING HELL.... That is INSANE. JEEEEEESUS.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
HOLY ****ING HELL.... That is INSANE. JEEEEEESUS.
Yeah that was pretty much my initial reaction. What possesses someone to SNAP like that, visibally fine one second, viciously murdering someone the next?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well in my opinion he should die the same way. In agony, there is no justification or court trial that needs to be done. He is guilty.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would hate to have witnessed that sh!t. I agree with Crader, he should be executed in a similar fashion...or boiled in oil. Old-school methods of execution need to make a comeback.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
eye for an eye punishment. absolutely terrible.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i cannot believe that.

how out of control?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Wow....pure psychotic evil sociopath..... not fate is fitting for someone that screwed up, even if he dies the same way......you cant match the pain he cause that young mans family and friends, and the issues all those people on the bus and the police who had to deal with it will have the rest of their lives....

freaking sick people.....

Bring back hanging, the firing ling, guillotine, quartering, the rack and see how much crime drops.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Granted i wasn't there, and who knows how many people were on the bus or if they were elderly or whatever-BUT- how the hell could a group of people run rather than try to subdue the guy? That is a damn shame. No way in hell could i imagine letting someone get mutilated by a guy with a knife without doing anything.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Granted i wasn't there, and who knows how many people were on the bus or if they were elderly or whatever-BUT- how the hell could a group of people run rather than try to subdue the guy? That is a damn shame. No way in hell could i imagine letting someone get mutilated by a guy with a knife without doing anything.
x2.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
lol...thats canadians for yeah! seriously though this is one wierd story.

i see metal detectors and strip searches for buses in the near future.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
That was the first thing that entered my mind when I read about this a few days ago too.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw this on the news, and there were some individuals who went back onto the bus to try and subdue the guy, but they saw that the victim was well beyond help at that point, and it was simply too late to do anything to help him.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
well only the stabbing happened while people were on there, the mutilation was after they exited the bus. I mean after the 12th stab dude is dead, might as well make your getaway. I think the cops should have just put the guy down at the scene, one standard issue 9mm to the head....

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree that they should kill the guy.

That kind of incident will be a lot more common in the next few years.

And my side arm will always be ready for it.....:rolleyes: