Official boxmeman thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I'd put this out here for anyone nostalgic about the previous thread.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been hearing about it,so I want to know whats going on.I figured he had been banned,but he's not.So is he not even talking about it?Or does he not know either?I seen one say I wont pull a box or something like that......

EDIT:Now I see your sig......what the hell!?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Missed that thread that's been going on the past few days ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Cliff notes version:

He lied about his age. He's been acting shady when several sponsors have given him products to test with the understand that there will be pics provided.

After like 50 products, no pics. He's like MuscleGuyinNY, except he got even more products.

Crader gave him Atomic Meltdown to test a few months ago. Hasen't logged it. Hasen't provided pics.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, all those before and after pics of him are gone... ;)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cliff notes version:

He lied about his age. He's been acting shady when several sponsors have given him products to test with the understand that there will be pics provided.

After like 50 products, no pics. He's like MuscleGuyinNY, except he got even more products.

Crader gave him Atomic Meltdown to test a few months ago. Hasen't logged it. Hasen't provided pics.
Thanks for the insight.Whats with these guys?I can let people know of a few who I'm positive would log and post pics for a free product.Hell I'm one!Seriously though,I know some guys on here who would follow through if a company is looking for some testers.....

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Too bad its gone. That was one of the best threads ever.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
His excuses for no pics are:

-can't find USB cord
-Ate 1 cheat meal
-Dosen't have a camera
-Not photogenic
-Busy with cross-dressing activities
-Penis attached to forehead
-etc............

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And why isn't he banned?This is a plausible reasoning for one being banned.I just seen one get banned for complaining.........

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thread deleted by boxmeman

Wasn't us.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And why isn't he banned?This is a plausible reasoning for one being banned.I just seen one get banned for complaining.........
Could see one for whining too!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here he is training for his next fight...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVBH9Lbcmiw&feature=related"]YouTube - Box Man (Boxing).[/ame]

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And MGINY was banned for this............I'm not whinning,just stating the facts.

EDIT:I understand theirs different scenarios for every circumstance,but I'm just confused.And yes frustrated too.It's realy like walking on eggshells around here sometimes.I mean one can take something to the extreme and get a warning,the next can get banned for something petty without any warnings at all,just the 'ole ban stick.I mean to tell you the truth,I'm worried about getting the stick for pointing out the fact that another member was banned for the same thing box has done,and evidently more often.If it's a problem mods,let me know,please don't just ban me.I love it here,if I didn't care,I wouldn't say anything.......

MOD EDIT: While he PM's multiple members calling us fvckin c0cksuckers telling people to go to MD. Next time, don't PM as many people. Some of those people simply don't agree with you. Have a nice day.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
total sticky material! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.