It's going to hurt pretty bad in a second...

1. It's going to hurt pretty bad in a second...

2. wow, thats some funny shyt and some intense stuff.....

3. is that horn in the leg real? the guy going to land on the girls looks fake...
    •   

4. Im going to be sick now....

holy

5. I just cant imagine the muscles in my friggin leg, nnnnnngh...and the poor guy who got his nads ripped off.

6. Yuck I don't know why I looked..

7. I have to say it, outside of the horn in leg thing, I laughed a lot. good stuff
  8. Unbreakable

Yeah, horn in leg, not nice. That's gonna leave a mark.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

9. With all the talk about the horn in the leg....would you rather be the guy with the horn in the leg or the horn up the a@@?

ouch!

10. I enjoyed these photos.

More please !!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I just cant imagine the muscles in my friggin leg, nnnnnngh...and the poor guy who got his nads ripped off.
    the muscles in his leg are probably fine: the horn obviously went between the skin & the bone.

The matador didn't have his "nads ripped off" - he got cornholed, as they say down south....

(if he's lucky - otherwise, that bull just carved him a vagina...)

12. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    the muscles in his leg are probably fine: the horn obviously went between the skin & the bone.

The matador didn't have his "nads ripped off" - he got cornholed, as they say down south....

(if he's lucky - otherwise, that bull just carved him a vagina...)

Either way it will seem like he has been to prison even if it didnt carve him a vag...

13. tru dat

Similar Forum Threads

1. Leg day, went pretty well.
    By Ms9 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 08:30 PM
  2. have you ever been hurt at the gym?
    By FAMOUSX1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 03:18 AM
  3. ooo pretty
    By bolt10 in forum Nutraplanet