- 07-26-2008, 02:10 AM
Well this is a mixture, and wanting to be the first non Newman suggestion poster .
Any chance of creating an injury section? Seems like a lot of people have been through the nagging stuff we all go through, and others the bigger stuff. I know I learned a lot from a few fellow members who went through low back stuff, just seems like it could be helpful.
I know this has been asked in the past, but again also wanted to be the first "suggestion post" in the new section.
- 07-26-2008, 08:42 AM
07-26-2008, 10:57 AM
If the demand is enough, I would certainly do that...
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By thunderdome in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2009, 01:05 PM
- By jbono731 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-05-2006, 01:28 AM
- By Squats in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2005, 10:53 AM
- By slip3147 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-12-2005, 09:51 PM
- By MorganKane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2005, 01:55 PM