Diet Tracker Suggestions and/or bugs.
- 07-25-2008, 02:08 PM
- 12-03-2008, 12:35 PM
on the view all/add multiple change the font color, the only way i can see it is i mouse over the foods bc it turns red, Alex
- 12-13-2008, 10:27 AM
please provide a way to clear the foods that you are no longer eating from your recently eaten food list
12-30-2008, 02:26 AM
So far so good, I just joined the site and found the tracker on accident. Way better that fitday that i was using previously. If i find anyway to improve it ill let you gus know.
01-05-2009, 10:58 AM
Hey Is there any way to change the nutional facts, say the brown rice there is some differences that I have.
Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
02-04-2009, 10:55 PM
just letting you know there is a bug when trying to upload your foods for the following day from your view all custom food list it adds them to your present day consumption, not the day you picked off the calender, Alex B
03-15-2009, 07:01 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By WarcraftJJS in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2011, 01:40 PM
- By Patuba in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2009, 12:20 PM
- By frizzlerock in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2009, 09:48 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2008, 01:29 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 02:07 PM