Notifications not working on iPhone app

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Notifications not working on iPhone app

Hey

Basically like the title says. For some reason my notifications page isn't working. I've closed and reopened even shutoff my phone.

Anyone else having this problem?

2. Yes
    IG: Skraw85

“It’s easy, just pick it up”
    •   

3. Administrator

Need to know your Apple device (iPad 3, iPhone 6s, etc.) as well as the iOS version you're on to see what's going on here. Seems like it's only happening to some people and not all. And of course, as luck would have it, mine works fine so I can't diagnose it from my device.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Need to know your Apple device (iPad 3, iPhone 6s, etc.) as well as the iOS version you're on to see what's going on here. Seems like it's only happening to some people and not all. And of course, as luck would have it, mine works fine so I can't diagnose it from my device.
    iPhone 6 and just did the update this morning. Still doesn’t work

5. iPhone 6 , iOS 11.2.2
    •   

6. Administrator

Going to keep looking into this. So far, I've tried to replicate this on 4 iOS devices and it does not seem to be broken on any of them right now. Pair that with someone else who it was happening to yesterday, but today it works fine for him and this issue gets a little strange to troubleshoot.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Going to keep looking into this. So far, I've tried to replicate this on 4 iOS devices and it does not seem to be broken on any of them right now. Pair that with someone else who it was happening to yesterday, but today it works fine for him and this issue gets a little strange to troubleshoot.
    I tried loggin in and out..no luck..
    I dont think this is a ios specific issue, the 3rd party who created app maybe having issues. Also could be country specific, server for specific area not functioning.. im located in UK.. any other users with issues outside USA?
  8. Administrator

Could be. Hard to tell. There’s a lot of moving pieces within the apps, many of which rely on Apple itself for things to correctly function. And Apple will never admit something on their side isn’t working. It will just magically start working again.

9. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    I tried loggin in and out..no luck..
    I dont think this is a ios specific issue, the 3rd party who created app maybe having issues. Also could be country specific, server for specific area not functioning.. im located in UK.. any other users with issues outside USA?
    Canada here

10. europe, iphone 6s, ios 11.1.2 (havent updated it yet)

11. iPhone 7 with the newest iOS update and having problems

12. Man this is frustrating! Lol
  13. Administrator

Iphone 8 with new iOS update. Just fine. lol

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

14. iPhone users: go to SETTINGS, then scroll all the way down to ANABOLIC MINDS, then make sure NOTIFICATIONS are on and configured how you want them.
    Black Lion Research Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    iPhone users: go to SETTINGS, then scroll all the way down to ANABOLIC MINDS, then make sure NOTIFICATIONS are on and configured how you want them.
    This is not the solution!, there was no problems all settings not changed, started happening inapp, refreshing and loggin in out made no changes. I dont think its iphone issue as its inapp notifcations

16. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    This is not the solution!, there was no problems all settings not changed, started happening inapp, refreshing and loggin in out made no changes. I dont think its iphone issue as its inapp notifcations
    Ok dude relax, it worked for me so I figured I’d share...
    Black Lion Research Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Ok dude relax, it worked for me so I figured I’d share...
    Sorry man just frustrating..

18. I have tried the above and still no solution

19. Yep didn’t work for me. I don’t want notifications like that on my phone I just want the in app notifications page to work

20. Anyone get this fixed yet?
  21. Administrator

It's not happening to most people that use the app. For those that it has happened to, clearing the cache from within the app has fixed it for some people, completely deleting the app and re-installing has helped fix it for others. And then there are some others that none of the above worked for. We're still working on it, but it's hard to fix something that I can't replicate. Lots of moving parts go into these apps between Apple and Android.

22. Tried clearing cache, deleting and re-installing. No good..
    USA, iphone 6, 11.2.5 (15D60)
  23. Notifications not working on iPhone app

i dont understand why it would stop working just without any reason, no changes on my mobile phone, nothing, the app just suddenly stopped working as usual. absolutely irrationally that this happens

24. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    i dont understand why it would stop working just without any reason, no changes on my mobile phone, nothing, the app just suddenly stopped working at usual. absolutely irrationally that this happens
    Happened to me too a few days ago, and now is magically working again. Stranger things have happened in life..nothing surprises me anymore. If this is the worst thing that has happened to you lately, I'm extremely jealous.
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder

25. Just tried all suggest options and still nothing. For some reason the only “red dot” new notifications I get are for some random threads never any that I was actually following
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 12:26 AM
  2. How do i post my stats on iphone app
    By ck Black in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 03:45 PM
  3. Post pics on iphone app?
    By kokobeware2 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 05:13 PM