Notification tab in apple app

1. Notification tab in apple app

The notification tab in app (apple) has not been working since yesterday morning for me. Checked desktop version this morning and all works. All software is up to date and there is no app update. Ideas?

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    The notification tab in app (apple) has not been working since yesterday morning for me. Checked desktop version this morning and all works. All software is up to date and there is no app update. Ideas?
    I second this.
  3. Administrator

Should be an app update rolling out soon that will correct this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Should be an app update rolling out soon that will correct this.
    Thanks!
    •   

5. Hope update comes soon, issue still happening..
  6. Administrator

Need to know your Apple device (iPad 3, iPhone 6s, etc.) as well as the iOS version you're on to see what's going on here. Seems like it's only happening to some people and not all. And of course, as luck would have it, mine works fine so I can't diagnose it from my device.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Need to know your Apple device (iPad 3, iPhone 6s, etc.) as well as the iOS version you're on to see what's going on here. Seems like it's only happening to some people and not all. And of course, as luck would have it, mine works fine so I can't diagnose it from my device.
    Im using iPhone 8 , latest iOS 12.5 all things worked fine then all sudden started happening. You must have made a change on your side?

8. Mine is working fine now. iPhone 6. IOS 10.2.1 update. I don't want to update my phone since it's 2 1/2 years old and will only run slower and take up more GB space
  9. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Im using iPhone 8 , latest iOS 12.5 all things worked fine then all sudden started happening. You must have made a change on your side?
    Nope, nothing has changed on this side technology wise in several months.
  10. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Mine is working fine now. iPhone 6. IOS 10.2.1 update. I don't want to update my phone since it's 2 1/2 years old and will only run slower and take up more GB space
    Weird, so it was not working before but now it is working fine?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Weird, so it was not working before but now it is working fine?
    Yes. It wasn't working yesterday and as far as I know, nothing was updated.
  12. Notification tab in apple app

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.1.2, dont see the notifications in the list. i just get a few with a push-message (really only very few) but nothing in the list; its lagging since today

edit: i havent changed anything phone-wise, so there is no logical reason if forum-wise hasnt anything changed as well
  13. Notification tab in apple app

iPhone 8, iOS 11.2.5
    Last notification was 3 days ago. Worked perfectly up until then.
  14. Administrator

I think we're talking about 2 different things here. Are you talking about PUSH notifications or the notifications tab inside of the app? Push notifications go through Apple and have been experiencing intermittent problems lately, they typically resolve themselves.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I think we're talking about 2 different things here. Are you talking about PUSH notifications or the notifications tab inside of the app? Push notifications go through Apple and have been experiencing intermittent problems lately, they typically resolve themselves.
    i get push notifications, im talking about the notifications tab inside the app

16. Inside the app notifications still not working..
  17. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Inside the app notifications still not working..
    You do realize that I said I am still working on this, right? Posting every day saying "still not working" isn't going to speed it up.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    You do realize that I said I am still working on this, right? Posting every day saying "still not working" isn't going to speed it up.
    Ok.. was testing can confirm just recived a notification on phone that you quoted me apple one I assume, but no inapp notification..

19. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Any news on what issue could be?

20. You can follow the below tips

1.Reset Network Settings
    2.Turn off Disable Do Not Disturb
    3.Turn on Allows Notifications
    4.Turn on Notification for Certain App
    5.Restart the Device
    6.If iOS 11 you can Downgrade to iOS 10

21. Reinstall the application. Delete, then re-download.
    Once you reinstall the application and launch you will see this:

Name:  IMG_6184.PNG
Views: 24
Size:  94.7 KB

Allow.

This worked for me.
    I'm running iOS 12.0 Beta on an iPhone 6
    and was having the same thing.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Red DTH tabs in clear bottle ?
    By Krashroute in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 06:24 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 11:25 AM
  3. Stryder, How many tabs in Pheradrol bottle?
    By Old Poser in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 10:11 PM
  4. winny tabs, in my current cycle.
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 02:25 PM
  5. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM