BJD

BJD

Awards
Hey guys I signed up and wanted to properly introduce myself. I've been googling info and doing my research by reading existing threads and became interested in being a member of a BB forum. This one stuck out so here I am! (Maybe it was the name). But at any rate I'm 30 years old been lifting since I was 25. I starting lifting at 155 lbs and I currently am 205 I'm the morning. I'm just a smidge under 6 ft. Not sure of my body fat % but I like the way I look and am pleased with my strength. I Always want more but you get it. Not experienced with AS but have put my toe in the ring a bit. I'm here to learn about all the aspects of BB not just get tips on AS. The last 5 years have just been me throwing a bunch of weights around and then eating a bunch of greasy crap. But now I'm ready to see what some pure diciplin knowledge and detication can do. So if you see me start a thread and it may sound inexperienced please bare with me. I will use the search as much as possible first tho. Sorry if this was long winded I just wanted to get off on the righ foot and let you guys know I'm here and very serious. If you took the time to read this thank you and I look fallward to sharing and learning with you. TITS

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I signed up and wanted to properly introduce myself. I've been googling info and doing my research by reading existing threads and became interested in being a member of a BB forum. This one stuck out so here I am! (Maybe it was the name). But at any rate I'm 30 years old been lifting since I was 25. I starting lifting at 155 lbs and I currently am 205 I'm the morning. I'm just a smidge under 6 ft. Not sure of my body fat % but I like the way I look and am pleased with my strength. I Always want more but you get it. Not experienced with AS but have put my toe in the ring a bit. I'm here to learn about all the aspects of BB not just get tips on AS. The last 5 years have just been me throwing a bunch of weights around and then eating a bunch of greasy crap. But now I'm ready to see what some pure diciplin knowledge and detication can do. So if you see me start a thread and it may sound inexperienced please bare with me. I will use the search as much as possible first tho. Sorry if this was long winded I just wanted to get off on the righ foot and let you guys know I'm here and very serious. If you took the time to read this thank you and I look fallward to sharing and learning with you. TITS
Welcome aboard! You are at the right place to ask questions, and learn a wide variety of bb aspects. Get active, sub in on some logs on supplements you may be interested in and ask questions. This place has been judgement free for me since joining, and I am learning new things daily. The members on here are great, informative and knowledgeable and willing to help in the name of GAINZ!! Good luck and hope to see you in the forum

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
welcome to the forum bro

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Welcome bro ! similar story here 165-205 in a couple years being in here definitely gives you insight to a lot of good stuff and a great place to ask questions , got some good guys on here already too!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome bro ! similar story here 165-205 in a couple years being in here definitely gives you insight to a lot of good stuff and a great place to ask questions , got some good guys on here already too!
And this guy is fricken spot on, Alpha1agreda, lifted67, bighulksmash, smith_69 just to name a few. Always willing to share, help and laugh.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome To The Family !!

xxAMPxx

xxAMPxx

Awards
Welcome to the forum! Im also very new to Anabolic and still learning my way around. But its such a great place to learn and share.

Cheers ?️

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Welcome to the forum! Im also very new to Anabolic and still learning my way around. But its such a great place to learn and share.

Cheers ��️

welcome to the forum bro

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Welcome to the forum brotha been here two months love it! These guys are great

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
BJD welcome bro been here two months and love it these guys are great

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've learned tons from AM.
All lifts are up 10-25 lbs.

Janet64

Janet64

Awards
Also new on forum...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome! :afro:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome Folks, Enjoy !!

Admin