company reps

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I'm just waiting on @Admin to see if this is a sticky-worthy idea,

    I am one of a few members here I'd consider active enough, and intending to be here long enough term that I'd happily make/run it.

    But then so are you Boone, and others. Who wants to commit to AM?
    IMO it should be one of you guys that are site reps... I'd gladly do it, but it probably holds a bit more clout with one of your sig's next to it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I'm just waiting on @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=3" target="_blank">Admin</a></u> to see if this is a sticky-worthy idea,

    I am one of a few members here I'd consider active enough, and intending to be here long enough term that I'd happily make/run it.

    But then so are you Boone, and others. Who wants to commit to AM?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I'm just waiting on @Admin to see if this is a sticky-worthy idea,

    I am one of a few members here I'd consider active enough, and intending to be here long enough term that I'd happily make/run it.

    But then so are you Boone, and others. Who wants to commit to AM?
    Commit to AM you ask? Haven't been hear long term, but I am already in it for the long haul. I would definitely do it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

  4. im here for the long haul as well and its my post- so you need help, let me know

  5. Definitely sounds like an awesome idea for each company to post it on thief Thread and a senior rep oversee it
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   
       


  6. I don't know why this is needed. If you have a question about a specific companies product, you go to their specific forum section and post it. That is the best way to get answers from the reps for that company. That's the whole purpose of company forums.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't know why this is needed. If you have a question about a specific companies product, you go to their specific forum section and post it. That is the best way to get answers from the reps for that company. That's the whole purpose of company forums.
    for those that may need an answer sooner than later, they can see who may be on- lots of people here are on different time zones. if I can shoot a pm and get the answer faster and save other reps from having to respond. just a streamline way of doing it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    for those that may need an answer sooner than later, they can see who may be on- lots of people here are on different time zones. if I can shoot a pm and get the answer faster and save other reps from having to respond. just a streamline way of doing it.
    I don't know about that. Scrolling through a long list of usernames is going to take longer than just going to the company sub-forum. If you go to the company sub-forum and post it, all the reps for that company will see it. Most likely at least one guy will be on at that time and reply. Plus if you just PM someone about the question no one else will get to see it. That's where the company sub-section shines. If someone else has that same question they can see that thread and have it answered quickly. Also I'm not as science minded as the other SNS reps. For instance furion is really smart science wise and I believe is a pharmacist. If I had a more science related question I'd want more opinions than just mine. Mw1 knows about stock issues...etc. See what I'm saying?. It's already streamlined with the company forum sections. That's the entire basis and point of the forum in the first place.
  9. Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar

    I gotta agree with Mr. Bone

    I also reiterate the individual sponsor rep initiative. It's your forum to represent. You want your forum contact list? Create a contact thread. Get it sticked and manage it. I'm pretty confident Admin isn't doing it for you.
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't know about that. Scrolling through a long list of usernames is going to take longer than just going to the company sub-forum. If you go to the company sub-forum and post it, all the reps for that company will see it. Most likely at least one guy will be on at that time and reply. Plus if you just PM someone about the question no one else will get to see it. That's where the company sub-section shines. If someone else has that same question they can see that thread and have it answered quickly. Also I'm not as science minded as the other SNS reps. For instance furion is really smart science wise and I believe is a pharmacist. If I had a more science related question I'd want more opinions than just mine. Mw1 knows about stock issues...etc. See what I'm saying?. It's already streamlined with the company forum sections. That's the entire basis and point of the forum in the first place.
    valid point T
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    How about:

    Master post will have alphabetical sponsor listing

    Under each heading, a link to their company section

    Under that, up to date rep listing.

    If that looks good and is something a fair amount want on AM I will get it started.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    How about:

    Master post will have alphabetical sponsor listing

    Under each heading, a link to their company section

    Under that, up to date rep listing.

    If that looks good and is something a fair amount want on AM I will get it started.
    Two words- Micro Management
  13. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't know why this is needed. If you have a question about a specific companies product, you go to their specific forum section and post it. That is the best way to get answers from the reps for that company. That's the whole purpose of company forums.

    This.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    And there we have it

    Reps shouldn't be hard for anyone to find
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  15. I wonder if @Admin could just add +rep to everyone who's a rep's user name.

    i.e., Justhereforcomm Rep

    Is that a universal modification that can be made? A company would request the new rep's user name be changed and if / when they left the company the company would ask to have it removed. I would view that as a part of business as usual after a while. Especially given the limitation of the mobile application, and the need to be transparent for a company.

    Updating a thread with reps names would keep someone quite busy.
    I do like how a company can have a sub-thread in their company page to identify each rep at the top as a sticky however.
    It helps visitors know whom to find and ask questions directly.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Wounded Vet needs help!! any company reps???
    By Frtdrmrose7 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 04:41 PM
  2. New Company Reps
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 05:43 PM
  3. Green namers=company reps, what happened?
    By ersatz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 10:47 AM
  4. The Official Company Rep Of The Year Award!
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 09:11 PM
  5. Does anyone know a good Website designing company?!REP!
    By Dr Liftalot in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 08:18 AM
Log in
Log in