admin

islandiron

islandiron

Awards
My news column seems to be frozen on April 15th,, even when I try to refresh, it stays same. Everything else works,, forums etc. what up wit dat??

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
"News column" meaning what, exactly? Walk me through what you click from where to get to the frozen page. From there, I'll try to get you Back To The Future.

islandiron

islandiron

Awards
well my ipod touch has news, forums, current, subscribed along the bottom on your site. the news page is all your articles that also appear on my FB page. You know the ones, Squat for power, and tall guys lifting secrets, those sort pf things,,, I used to get about 6-7 new ones every few days, but its froze on the ones from april 15th,,my refresh wont help, and pull down page thing dosent help either. I dont read em on FB,, I read em later pn your site. Everything else is working fine,, its weird.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you need to update your app from the App Store.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
islandiron Did you update the app and did it solve your issues?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Admin my notifications are all gone . Just curious if there is a fix for this or no. Im using mobile firefox for android on my galaxy s6 . Thanks for the help no rush here just curious as to what ot could be.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are talking asobut the globe, they had to be reset. Don't worry, you will still get notified when people post and it re-populate.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If you are talking asobut the globe, they had to be reset. Don't worry, you will still get notified when people post and it re-populate.
Thanks id stroke out with out this site. It keeps me sane :) have a good day !!!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha