Anabolicminds.com Looking for Reps

Page 1 of 12 123 ... Last
  1. Administrator

Anabolicminds.com Looking for Reps

Anabolicminds.com is looking for several individuals to represent the site and to assist with the enormous goal of helping people achieve their goals. This rep position is not like a company rep position in that you are not required to promote a product, but rather help those who need it. Anabolicminds by definition, means "growth of the mind". We want individuals that can help us achieve this goal. We are looking for individuals to help those who have just begun, lost their way, or looking to expand their current knowledge. We need individuals who are driven, spend a lot of time on the site and are willing to answer questions and be a general help to the site. You are not required to "know it all" nor are you expected to be. Your goal is to simply be of help if its needed and point people in the right direction. You are not expected to know everything so please do not feel you have to be some sort of guru. People learn here from the collective, not one person.

We all started from somewhere and everyone can attest to some of the early questions we've all had (yes I bought Celltech too)...so I want to create a team where we can help people achieve their goals in a positive environment. If you look at social media, it is often the most negative environment and the answers you get are rarely adequate. I want to create a place that is opposite of that. If you think you can help, then let me know.

This position is a paid position (although not large by any means) but if you enjoy the site already, this is a chance to earn a bit of cash by simply helping others. If you are interested please respond in this thread and you will be considered. As of now, I will be taking a select amount of people.

BTW - These are not MOD positions. You get no extra "powers" and will not be enforcing any rules at all.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. I think i would be a good fit. Fairly new, but spend alot of time on here and this is def a passion of mine.
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Need to be "driven" ?

100% applying for this.

To be honest, I will do most of it regardless. But I am on here a lot, and would do the very best I could to help you with what you are after.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

4. Sounds like an awesome opportunity and would love to help others any way I can. I'm always researching and always learning new information. And always chime in to help people where I can anyways. Not to mention I'm on here all day reading through threads lol

5. I try to help out best i can, and i learn something new on here almost every day would love to take on this roll i am active on here most of the day now anyway when i first joined i had no idea what anyone was on about and eventually everything clicked and the kindness here helped me expand my knowledge about supplements and training immensely, and like arnold says "give something back" this is the place to do so
    •   

6. If Jigzz wasn't with SNS this would be perfect for him.

Max (@Auslifter) is a great choice
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

7. I'd definitely like to be considered,
    I navigate my way through many sub forums on AM multiple times daily.
    Though I'm still pretty new, after a year+ researching I've became comfortable with my knowledge enough to feel confidant in my responses to people's posts in forums.

I'll also add that, from day one when I joined the forum asking typical newbie questions Driven always responded with helpful advice, never bashed the new guy for his lack of knowledge and replied promptly to PM's with solid advice. He definitely knows his stuff in multiple categories.
    He's got my vote.

8. I started spending a lot of time on this site recently and would be glad to help out those in need with my past experiences and things I may know that others dont I hope I'll be picked for this and I guarantee I will put 110% effort in doing what I need to do and helping the anabolic mind society

9. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Need to be "driven" ?

100% applying for this.

To be honest, I will do most of it regardless. But I am on here a lot, and would do the very best I could to help you with what you are after.
    As a separate, third party who just spends too much time on here, this guy here would be choice number one for the gig without question.

10. i will be glad to help even free of charge!

11. @Driven2lift

Good bloke great AM member
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

12. Another vote for driven from me. Stand up guy with good intentions.

13. Driven gets a vote from me to

14. Driven was the one who recruited me to join the forum. Can't say enough good things.

In reality, most of the guys on here go out of their way to be helpful already. Can't beat that.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS (BPS) Rep
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Retitle this the Driven fan club?

Lol he wants multiple guys!
    More people enter
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

16. I would love to continue tohelp out on the site as much as I can. A lot of members already help out as much as they can so this will be a tough decision IMO
    I do feel Driven is most qualified and I always see him helping as many people as possible, and he is an excellent choice.
    Resident Supple Leopard and Software Engineer

17. Driven is a no brainer.

I think this is a great opportunity and would be interested as well if there is not a conflict with me repping for olympus labs.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

18. I'm in. Spend a ton of time on the site anyways. Would be down to do whatever you need.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

19. How fast would my app be rejected? What speed is "instantly?" Did Einstein calculate a formula for that?

And weren't there reps a while back like Solution, AaronJP, Spaniard?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I'm in. Spend a ton of time on the site anyways. Would be down to do whatever you need.
    Geo is good people and definitely gets my nod (as does Driven -- love his recipes ).

And I would offer myself up as well. I'd strayed away from spending as much time at AM, but will be around more often now anyway, so I'd enjoy helping others out with fitness, nutrition and supplement-related goals. My medical issues have also given me a different view on things and have helped me see the importance of how exactly to work with doctors and get those things lined out, too.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Geo is good people and definitely gets my nod (as does Driven -- love his recipes ).

And I would offer myself up as well. I'd strayed away from spending as much time at AM, but will be around more often now anyway, so I'd enjoy helping others out with fitness, nutrition and supplement-related goals. My medical issues have also given me a different view on things and have helped me see the importance of how exactly to work with doctors and get those things lined out, too.
    ^^^^ This guy right here!! Always been very friendly and helpful to others. Treats people with respect even if they are being rude to him. Has a very good grasp of what supplements do what and how to dose them. Admin would be crazy to not pick up the Squatch!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

22. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Need to be "driven" ?

100% applying for this.

Going for the minage-a-twa? (sp??) Lol!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

23. Really interested in this unique opportunity. I love anabolicminds because just as people helped me immensely, I enjoy helping others whenever i can, and believe I can provide valuable information to various types of members.

24. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Going for the minage-a-twa? (sp??) Lol!
    Ménage a trois
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

25. Haha, I'm definitely a Driven fan!!! ☺️
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for Reps
    By Olympus Labs in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 10:27 AM
  2. NUTRIVERSE Looking for Reps
    By _Nutriverse in forum Nutriverse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 12:44 PM
  3. New sponsor, Iron Flex, looking for reps!
    By IronFlex in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 03:40 PM
  4. Nimbus Nutrition is BACK.....and we're looking for Reps!
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:37 PM
  5. Muscle Pharm Looking for Reps.
    By trueathlete in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 06:27 AM