503 Service

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been getting this error a lot lately. Probably within the last month or so its been happening several times a day. I just have to keep refreshing.

[h=1]Notification 503 Service Unavailable[/h]Service Unavailable
[h=3]AnabolicMinds.com Maintenance[/h]AnabolicMinds.com is currently unavailable during a brief maintenance window.
Please return soon, or check our Facebook page at http://facebook.com/anabolicminds for status updates.
Thank you for your continued support!
XID: 1806876298

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Could be a problem with a node on the content delivery network. What state are you in? PM to me if you're not comfortable posting here.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been getting this error a lot lately. Probably within the last month or so its been happening several times a day. I just have to keep refreshing.

[h=1]Notification 503 Service Unavailable[/h]Service Unavailable
[h=3]AnabolicMinds.com Maintenance[/h]AnabolicMinds.com is currently unavailable during a brief maintenance window.
Please return soon, or check our Facebook page at http://facebook.com/anabolicminds for status updates.
Thank you for your continued support!
XID: 1806876298
Man I just had this happen to me.I was trying to respond to a thread but got the 503 Service thing instead.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I just had this happen to me.I was trying to respond to a thread but got the 503 Service thing instead.

So it's not just me!. Yeah when that happens you just gotta keep hitting refresh. Or sometimes I just let it sit for a few minutes, come back and hit refresh and everything is back to normal.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it's not just me!. Yeah when that happens you just gotta keep hitting refresh. Or sometimes I just let it sit for a few minutes, come back and hit refresh and everything is back to normal.
Yeah I waited 5 minuets ans got back on.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Made some changes today, please let me know if it continues to happen.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You caught it during a backup.