The ipad and iphone app needsban update


  1. They are crashing and not running well. Smartphones and tablets are out pacing personal computers by a significant margin, the infrastructure is already established, anabolics minds has been ahead of the curve, on this front, and I would like it to continue to lead the way. Many thanks for the great job you continue to do.

    Peace

  2. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Have you updated lately? Have not experienced any issues on the latest version (nor have I heard anyone else reporting issues) since we updated to include iPhone 5 support.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    They are crashing and not running well. Smartphones and tablets are out pacing personal computers by a significant margin, the infrastructure is already established, anabolics minds has been ahead of the curve, on this front, and I would like it to continue to lead the way. Many thanks for the great job you continue to do.

    Peace
    Yes I have, since updating the entire right third of my screen is unresponsive when in portrait mode, and I can not post pictures
    to my gallery. I've tried deleting and reinstalling. It's a little frustrating.
    •   
       

  4. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Please post your iPhone and ipad models as well as which iOS they are running and we will investigate.
  5. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post

    Yes I have, since updating the entire right third of my screen is unresponsive when in portrait mode, and I can not post pictures
    to my gallery. I've tried deleting and reinstalling. It's a little frustrating.
    Test from portrait mode seems to be fine here. Can anyone else confirm this bug?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Please post your iPhone and ipad models as well as which iOS they are running and we will investigate.
    Thank you!
    iPhone 4S, iPad 2.
    Both running iOS 6.0.1
  7. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Thanks. Just to confirm, you're using the AM app and not tapatalk or forum runner correct?

  8. Correct.

    Peace
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1080
    Last Post: 05-30-2015, 08:09 PM
  2. Question - iphone App and reputation?
    By gwls in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 04:42 PM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 04:28 PM
  4. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
  5. Prostate health, the male, and the androgen user.
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 02:48 PM
Log in
Log in