The ipad and iphone app needsban update
- 12-29-2012, 12:52 PM
They are crashing and not running well. Smartphones and tablets are out pacing personal computers by a significant margin, the infrastructure is already established, anabolics minds has been ahead of the curve, on this front, and I would like it to continue to lead the way. Many thanks for the great job you continue to do.
- 12-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Have you updated lately? Have not experienced any issues on the latest version (nor have I heard anyone else reporting issues) since we updated to include iPhone 5 support.
12-29-2012, 07:00 PM
12-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Please post your iPhone and ipad models as well as which iOS they are running and we will investigate.
12-29-2012, 07:09 PM
12-29-2012, 07:11 PM
12-29-2012, 07:17 PM
Thanks. Just to confirm, you're using the AM app and not tapatalk or forum runner correct?
12-29-2012, 07:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Akula in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1081Last Post: 12-06-2015, 04:47 PM
- By gwls in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2011, 05:42 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 44Last Post: 05-03-2011, 05:28 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2007, 04:50 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-28-2003, 03:48 PM