The ipad and iphone app needsban update

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
They are crashing and not running well. Smartphones and tablets are out pacing personal computers by a significant margin, the infrastructure is already established, anabolics minds has been ahead of the curve, on this front, and I would like it to continue to lead the way. Many thanks for the great job you continue to do.

Peace

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you updated lately? Have not experienced any issues on the latest version (nor have I heard anyone else reporting issues) since we updated to include iPhone 5 support.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
They are crashing and not running well. Smartphones and tablets are out pacing personal computers by a significant margin, the infrastructure is already established, anabolics minds has been ahead of the curve, on this front, and I would like it to continue to lead the way. Many thanks for the great job you continue to do.

Peace
Yes I have, since updating the entire right third of my screen is unresponsive when in portrait mode, and I can not post pictures
to my gallery. I've tried deleting and reinstalling. It's a little frustrating.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Please post your iPhone and ipad models as well as which iOS they are running and we will investigate.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes I have, since updating the entire right third of my screen is unresponsive when in portrait mode, and I can not post pictures
to my gallery. I've tried deleting and reinstalling. It's a little frustrating.
Test from portrait mode seems to be fine here. Can anyone else confirm this bug?

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks. Just to confirm, you're using the AM app and not tapatalk or forum runner correct?