For Sale section

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
I often try a product, not like it andend up with 4/5 of a tube left that I sell on ebay

What about similar here... obviously only currently legal items, but things like "Two tubs of creatine ive never used for sale £10"

etc.

90% of forums do it for cars, etc.

I actually came on here today to look for the sale section so i could shift Formeron or swap for some Havoc!

uvawahoowa

Awards
I often try a product, not like it andend up with 4/5 of a tube left that I sell on ebay

What about similar here... obviously only currently legal items, but things like "Two tubs of creatine ive never used for sale £10"

etc.

I actually came on here today to look for the sale section so i could shift Formeron or swap for some Havoc!
Is this srs?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

etc.

Didnt look hard...lol

Supplement Auction
Admin created this auction section at your request. It looks old but don't let appearances fool you.

You now have a moral obligation to be a paid user of the forum. ;)

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
hahaaa!