Google Ads

1. Google Ads

They are very annoying, why not sell those ad spots to sponsors, I know we have inquired about additional banner ad spots here.

2. Administrator

Why are you doing this in public?

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. Unbreakable

Beat me to it.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Why are you doing this in public?
    I thought this was the forum was for suggestions. Is my voicing of my opinion about the Google ads offensive or secretive? If so delete this thread.
  5. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    I know we have inquired about additional banner ad spots here.
    I'm thinking the posting of private business discussion in public is out of line.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  6. Administrator

Generally when an advertiser wants to know something about ads, they email me...as you have before.

Most don't want their business discussions out in the public.

Not offended at all...I quite like them and how they perform.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  7. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I'm thinking the posting of private business discussion in public is out of line.
    Their choice...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Google ads legit?
    By Cool in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 04:23 PM
  2. Strangest supplement ad
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 02:25 PM
  3. Testing out my 4-AD brew...
    By Lifeguard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14