Who are the reps for each company

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it would be helpful if in each company's sub-forum that there be a sticky thread of current reps for the company on AM. That way if anyone had a question that they didn't want to post as a thread or just needed to get a hold of a rep for any reason, they would know who was repping for that company at any given time.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I think it would be helpful if in each company's sub-forum that there be a sticky thread of current reps for the company on AM. That way if anyone had a question that they didn't want to post as a thread or just needed to get a hold of a rep for any reason, they would know who was repping for that company at any given time.
Great idea uncle Luke! Let's get mr. Dunn , Ari or Admin on board and make it a sticky!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the company makes it, we will stick it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't you guys do a short bio too, especially sayin you enjoy longs walks on the beach?

Looking forward to seeing your short bio too! I'm thinking we might see "I enjoy eating cookies by the fire while cuddled up in a blanket listening to Dido play in the background."

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards