Whack Iphone App

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    Is it me or does this app keep getting buggier?
    About threw my phone at the wall yesterday.....

    When I click on a log it constantly goes to loading with a gray background and then the loading will go away and nothing happens. Just stays on a gray screen. I then have to kill the app restart and a lot of the time the app won't load and I have to turn my phone off and turn it back on for the damn thing to work right. Man it gets frustrating. I agree with you here. AM for the win though!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  2. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881
    I already have. Read what I and everyone else has said. It's all true.
    If you're going to be non-specific about a free app, please feel free to request a refund...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold

    If you're going to be non-specific about a free app, please feel free to request a refund...
    I tried to make light of what he was trying to say?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  4. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    About threw my phone at the wall yesterday.....

    When I click on a log it constantly goes to loading with a gray background and then the loading will go away and nothing happens. Just stays on a gray screen. I then have to kill the app restart and a lot of the time the app won't load and I have to turn my phone off and turn it back on for the damn thing to work right. Man it gets frustrating. I agree with you here. AM for the win though!
    Phone/OS/app version?

  5. iPhone not sure in app
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       

  6. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    iPhone not sure in app
    Go to More then About..it's listed in there.
  7. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    When I click on a log it constantly goes to loading with a gray background and then the loading will go away and nothing happens. Just stays on a gray screen.
    next time this happens try to click the back button then click on the page again and see if it loads? Not a solution but may help point me in the right direction when I report to the developers.

  8. 1.5.12
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold

    next time this happens try to click the back button then click on the page again and see if it loads? Not a solution but may help point me in the right direction when I report to the developers.
    That's what I do sometimes and it usually takes a good 3-4 attempts. :-/. Goes slow after that.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    1.5.12
    1.5.14 is the latest, try to update from the app store and see if that helps.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold

    1.5.14 is the latest, try to update from the app store and see if that helps.
    Nice will do now!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  12. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Report sends the post to moderators for review, not the developers. I will open up a support issue with the developers, but I have to warn you that for non critical issues their response time has been slow lately since vbulletin/Internet brands bought the app company.

  13. Ari sorry to say the upgrade caused more glitches then the old one. Was closer to throwing my phone at the wall today then any day. :-(
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. i love the app!! its almost all i ever use,i just wish i could rep from ot!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  15. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Mine stayed the same. Works the same. Dont have any problems.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881

    Ltl, that's actually my fault. I should have told you not to update your app. It only gets worse. Sorry bro.
    I hate you!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    Mine stayed the same. Works the same. Dont have any problems.
    Good to hear..
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  18. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Ari sorry to say the upgrade caused more glitches then the old one. Was closer to throwing my phone at the wall today then any day. :-(
    Wish I knew what to tell you from here, but I don't have any more suggestions. I've reported the issues to the developer so time will tell. There's been over 100,000 downloads of the app and a relatively small number of people (less than 10) have reported issues like this so it's hard to track down the root cause of the problem.

    In the meantime, you can try using the Tapatalk app though it's got less functionality it may not have glitches for you.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold

    Wish I knew what to tell you from here, but I don't have any more suggestions. I've reported the issues to the developer so time will tell. There's been over 100,000 downloads of the app and a relatively small number of people (less than 10) have reported issues like this so it's hard to track down the root cause of the problem.

    In the meantime, you can try using the Tapatalk app though it's got less functionality it may not have glitches for you.
    Thank you, it was more venting then anything. Gets frustrating but oh we'll it's worth it. AM rocks!

    Ps believe me I'm not imagining it...

    I just think I use the app way more then most so it doesn't bother them.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  20. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Ps believe me I'm not imagining it...
    Never thought you were. Unfortunately with the way the iOS field is changing and the number of apps people have installed it's next to impossible to troubleshoot. If you've ever checked to see how many apps are actually running on your phone at any given time (double click the Home button and scroll through from side to side - those are all the ones that are running in the background), it could very well be a conflict between another app or apps you have running and the AM app at the same time. Completely non-reproducible for anyone else unless they had exactly the same setup as you (phone model/year, iOS version, same apps and same versions).

    That being said, I will admit that the latest Facebook app crashes on me at least once daily and I use that about the same amount as I use the AM app so at least we're ahead of them.. Maybe we will file for an IPO and raise incredibly amounts of money from overvalued stock.... Hmm.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Never thought you were. Unfortunately with the way the iOS field is changing and the number of apps people have installed it's next to impossible to troubleshoot. If you've ever checked to see how many apps are actually running on your phone at any given time (double click the Home button and scroll through from side to side - those are all the ones that are running in the background), it could very well be a conflict between another app or apps you have running and the AM app at the same time. Completely non-reproducible for anyone else unless they had exactly the same setup as you (phone model/year, iOS version, same apps and same versions).

    That being said, I will admit that the latest Facebook app crashes on me at least once daily and I use that about the same amount as I use the AM app so at least we're ahead of them.. Maybe we will file for an IPO and raise incredibly amounts of money from overvalued stock.... Hmm.
    I'm constantly doing just that and getting rid of useless apps running. But you do have a great point. It's usely while I'm running pandora at the same time. I bet its from that, thank you makes sense. Guess I will have to live with it, not sure why I never thought of that. Can't be in the gym without pandora and AM going though so I'm stuck!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  22. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    A little off topic but look into the Sony Entertainment app. I found that service to be better (for me at least) than Pandora from a music selection standpoint.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold
    A little off topic but look into the Sony Entertainment app. I found that service to be better (for me at least) than Pandora from a music selection standpoint.
    Will do bro thank you!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  24. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881

    Awesome! I was looking for something better. Rep points.
    It's a shame you can't rep from the app...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold

    It's a shame you can't rep from the app...
    100% agree!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone else use their iphone as a log?
    By trengang in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 02:26 PM
  2. iPhone App for AM?
    By TheDarkHalf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 07:16 PM
  3. iPhone 3.0
    By D3vildog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Log in
Log in