Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the process of upgrades we encountered some problems with the database. Posts have been lost since 3am last night and will be restored soon.

Sorry for inconvenience.

(And I get to fix everything all over again)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I made a post for a sponsored log...for AI, and now that I check it its not there anymore...Can you get it back? Do I have to write it all back again?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I said, we're working on it.....i can't guarantee it though.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Any idea why my notifications say "1" when I have no notifications? Is that being worked on as well? Or is it just myself that sees this and no one else..

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No idea....mine resets after I click it

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If we do, it won't be tonight so I would update if I were you.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So remake it...omg...I'll get started on it...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I made a USPLabs post sup thread.
No biggie @ all. I'll wait and see what happens.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I left a coffee cup out last night by my coffee maker and now this morning I get up to check and it's GONE.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm having issues posting pics, it has been going on for a week now. Any idea why this may be?

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
I left a coffee cup out last night by my coffee maker and now this morning I get up to check and it's GONE.
Wow as I am drinking coffee I read this, almost had lava come out my nose

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm having issues posting pics, it has been going on for a week now. Any idea why this may be?
Just worked fine for me, and don't think anyone else has reported that. Whats the problem that you get when you try to post a pic?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just worked fine for me, and don't think anyone else has reported that. Whats the problem that you get when you try to post a pic?
Weird , in the log I made yesterday (which now has banished X_X) , I could not add my starting pictures either....

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had trouble adding pics the other day but it eventually worked. As of now my thread is jacked up and missing a lot of content. Any idea if this could eventually be fixed? Ive been holding off on updating it given its current state.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update it. Not sure when or if this will be fixed.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It also shows it containing more pages than it really does. I'll continue updating it for now as you suggested.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We know. Thread titles are still there but content is missing.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like its not letting me go to page 2 or whatever a lot. Say a thread has two pages and I open it I can see all of page one. If I click on next, or page 2 or whatever it will just reload the first page. Apologize if this has already been pointed out.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like its not letting me go to page 2 or whatever a lot. Say a thread has two pages and I open it I can see all of page one. If I click on next, or page 2 or whatever it will just reload the first page. Apologize if this has already been pointed out.
I think the missing content from yesterday is still being accounted for when showing the total pages.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figures, I think it's working better now.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes, the easiest way to explain this is that if the missing posts from yesterday would have accounted for a Page 2 of a thread and the posts are no longer there - the thread obviously no longer has a Page 2 and as such, will send you back to page 1.

Moving forward, things are working normally and only a small amount of overall threads are affected. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You posted the entire log yesterday? Any posts made before yesterday are unaffected as far as I am aware.

scw538

scw538

Awards
You posted the entire log yesterday? Any posts made before yesterday are unaffected as far as I am aware.
My entire log is gone I have been posting daily for two weeks. Osta rx the realist s*** I ever wrote is name of log. There is also three entire threads missing from ironmag page.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Use a browser, it will work. Mobile app seems to have some caching issues that should go away soon.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Use a browser, it will work. Mobile app seems to have some caching issues that should go away soon.
At work. I rarely use browser. As long as you are aware of issue I can wait. Hopefully it is fixed promptly.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's not really under our control unfortunately..there's a built in cache in the apps and I do not know what the expiration is. It's possible that removing and re-installing the app may help - I will test that on my app shortly and report back.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For the iPhone app at least, I was successful in removing the app then re-installing it and when I browse to the Supplement Reviews/Logs forum I saw, read, and responded to your log. Give it a go when you have a moment and let me know.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Click manage attachments and a grey screen pops up with no options...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I just tried removing and re-installing this app but I still can't get into my log thread...):

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
What's the title of your thread?
Punjabimunde finally getting six packs from compound20 and erase pro...

^^^title of my thread..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Punjabimunde finally getting six packs from compound20 and erase pro...

^^^title of my thread..
You're right, just tried to view it and can't....

Sucks cause I wanted to know how c20 was treating you.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I found some results of c20 dosing 3 caps preworkout and 3 caps post workout...Somehow I have a feeling the half life of the compound is more in the lines of 2-3 hours. And a bit of an overdose (when I wanna get this bottle done already so no biggie...) Helps kinda...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
You're right, just tried to view it and can't....

Sucks cause I wanted to know how c20 was treating you.
I kno...I still have to update my workout from yesterday...I thought it would be fixed by today so I can update...but it looks like it didn't :(

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ah, yes I can replicate that. That's more or less the old school way of attaching images - you can do them inline now by clicking this image on the editor window:

Screen Shot 2012-05-08 at 3.01.38 PM.png

Nevertheless, bug confirmed and our programmers will work on correcting it ASAP.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had an unread message in my inbox. but when i clicked on view notifications, there was no message.

so i checked delete all messages, and cleared my inbox. notification is now gone. hope it wasn't important. :lmao:

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
i had an unread message in my inbox. but when i clicked on view notifications, there was no message.

so i checked delete all messages, and cleared my inbox. notification is now gone. hope it wasn't important. :lmao:
Maybe somebody repped you...

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
That's funny sh*t right there

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I got a email notification saying a company rep sent me a message but my box was full. I cleared everything and wrote on his wall that its clear now and he said he was just trying to rep me.
Boy do I feel foolish. Everyone thinks I want free stuff now!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I got a email notification saying a company rep sent me a message but my box was full. I cleared everything and wrote on his wall that its clear now and he said he was just trying to rep me.
Boy do I feel foolish. Everyone thinks I want free stuff now!
:lmao: that's hilarious...hahaha

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
So should I remake my sponsored log that I had running for the last week? I tried uninstalling the app to no avail. No chance to try the browser just yet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Beau General Chat 29
Anabolics 3
Dirty Dan General Chat 14
Cycle Logs 2